CCleaner and Avast Cleanup are considered among some of the top device optimizers. Both tools are packed with features that help to clean the registry and removing junk and other messed-up files from a PC. Both providers some amazing features that make it hard to find which one is better among Avast cleanup Premium and CCleaner. This comparison between Avast Cleanup Premium and CCleaner will help you to find out which among them is better.
Introduction to Avast Cleanup and CCleaner
Avast cleanup premium is a device optimization tool used for scanning and resolving performance, storage, and security problems on your Windows and Mac devices. It comes with some powerful tools that are why it is also considered among some of the top PC tuneup software.
CCleaner is a system optimization and cleaning tool. It removes the unnecessary files from your computer and allows your Windows or Mac device to run faster. It also cleans the sign of your online activities like your browsing history. As an additional feature, it contains a fully featured registry cleaner.
Learn Also: Fix Avast not opening on Windows 10
Similarities between Avast Cleanup and CCleaner
Both CCleaner and Avast Cleanup provide some of the best tools for speeding up a PC. That’s why there are some features that you may find in common between them:
- The very first similarity between them is that it is very easy to set up both of them. Besides, they also provide some tutorials that can assist you in this work.
- Like other device optimizing software, both of them are also capable of removing junk files. Additionally, they can also delete the bloatware or rarely used apps and software.
- Avast Cleanup and CCleaner are also capable of defragmenting the hard disks. You can also use both of them for optimizing the registries by removing the cluttered files.
- The last but not least feature, that you may find with both Avast Cleanup and CCleaner is browser cleaner. Both of them allow you to clean up your browsers by removing caches or temporary shortcuts.
Differences between Avast Cleanup and CCleaner
Besides having too many similarities, there are some aspects where this software separates their way.
- Automatic maintenance: This mode is provided by Avast Cleanup. By enabling this mode, Avast Cleanup Premium will automatically take care of your PC. Additionally, it will automatically update all your software to the latest available versions.
- Sleep mode: Avast Cleanup automatically puts all the software or programs to sleep that rarely used. This helps in saving power and improving devices’ performance. CCleaner lacks this amazing feature.
- File Recovery: CCleaner also provides an option to the users to recover the deleted files. This is a unique feature and only a few tuneup software provide this feature.
- Hardware report: With CCleaner, you can also get a detailed report about your device’s hardware. It can also identify the potential hardware threat. Avast Cleanup doesn’t provide any tool related to harddisks.
On Avast cleanup premium vs CCleaner comparison, above we have discussed similarities and differences of this software. Now let’s see if they have a free version for their users.
Recommended Post: How to Turn Off Avast Easy (Temporarily or Completely)
Avast cleanup premium
You can have a free trial version of Avast cleanup premium with all the features and its functions after installing but for a limited trial period. To continue using the app you have to purchase a subscription to Avast cleanup premium.
You can use the free version of CCleaner but it has some limitations. It does not give access to use all the features and functions. To take all the advantages you have to buy a fully paid version of CCleaner.
Which is better CCleaner or Avast cleanup premium?
While comparing the two Avast cleanup premium vs CCleaner, I found them equally easy to use. Though CCleaner is easy to set up and work overall. But, When it comes to the quality of ongoing product support, What I felt that CCleaner is much better than Avast Cleanup because it provides some amazing feature that are mentioned in the Avast Cleanup Premium Review. But still, some of the people preferred Avast cleanup over CCleaner for its better feature updates and roadmaps and it is easy to operate.
FAQ related to Avast Cleanup and CCleaner
Is avast premium cleanup worth it?
Overall Avast premium cleanup is useful, but on the other hand, it is also expensive and may not worth buying for some of the users. The program is very helpful in cleaning up your computer but well it’s not likely won’t speed your pc that much, excepting that if it is old or full of junk files. So if you want to improve the overall performance of your pc you can not count on Avast premium.
Is there any better cleaner than CCleaner?
The best value alternative of CCleaner is the Avast cleanup premium for checking registry files and optimizing the computer’s performance. This software has some of the best features like automatic updating, bloatware removal, and disk defrag.
Is avast cleanup legit?
It is possible to find a cheap and free one that clears registry files and optimization tools, If you ask me, the real value of Avast is trust. As they already have a trustworthy reputation in the software industry so you do not have to worry about the efficacy of the product Avast cleanup.