In the monsoon season, hair fall is a key problem. Deficiency of nutrition, especially iron and zinc nutrients, protein, and vitamins, can cause hair fall. Therapies such as stretching, coloring, rubbing can cause severe damage to the hair follicle and weaken the root as well.
Recommended Product: Naked Seed Protein Powder
Stress is also an important factor in hair loss, especially for women who have lots of household works. Meditation is a healthy way to keep calm and maintain body balance.
- The rich source of iron-manganese magnesium and zinc are in food in iron like dark chocolate, cocoa, Baked potatoes, Beans and lentils, and Chicken.
- A balanced diet is also a factor. Source of minerals, omega 3, and essential fatty acids are fish and other seafood, flaxseed, chia seeds, flaxseed, Plant oils (such as flaxseed oil, soybean oil).
- * A balanced diet is also a factor. Flax seeds, pumpkin and sesame seeds, almonds, and walnuts are a strong source of nutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, and essential fatty acids.
- You can use a hydrating shampoo free of paraben before preconditioning your hair with organic cocoa and hibiscus oils.
- To improve the circulation of blood around damaged hair follicles one can try mesotherapy.
- To avoid breakage, oil your hair, but gently massage. Either once two days a week is ideal, but you should not do it more often since your scalp is oily already because of temperature.
- Hair appears to become frosty, weak, and likely to drop because of moisture in monsoons, as you might have seen already. Therefore, it’s a safe way to fight this and to give your hair the kind of smoothness you ‘re accustomed to!