Sarathi Parivahan licence Slot Booking, information, and updates can be checked online at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. A new portal has been launched by the Central Government of India. Portal for Sarathi Parivahan Licence. This portal contains all information about driving licenses from the state. Our readers may also be interested in Sarathi Parivahan Licence slot Booking. You are at the right place. Here we have briefed you about the sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. Here are details about the Sarathi Parivahan Licence as well as how to book a slot. It is important to read the entire document.
Sarathi Parivahan License Slot Booking in 2021
As in our country. A driving license has been used as identity proof. It is valid for any type of two-wheeler, four-wheeler, or four-wheeler. This portal is for interested applicants who are looking to book a slot. Before they can proceed, they must follow these instructions. A driving license is required. The applicant can drive their vehicle anywhere in the country.
The Sarathiparivahan Web Portal was created for the public. Everyone wants to be able to drive and have a good life. If you are interested in driving a bike/scooter/car/truck/buses, This portal will provide all the information you need. To obtain a driving license. Book a slot at Sarathi Parivahan. Online slot booking offers many benefits. It is also time-saving.
sarathi.parivahan.gov.in Slot Booking 2021
There is no need to wait in line for a slot. Commercial Licence is also available at this portal. Any state in our country. According to the transport rules and regulations. Driving any vehicle requires a driving license. You will be fined Challan/if you don’t have a Driving Licence.
Sarathi Parivahan License Slot Check Online 2021
Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019. It is illegal to drive without a license in this country. For violating this rule, a person must pay a fine. For those who wish to obtain their own driving licence. It is possible to apply online. The candidate will initially be issued a learning license. After six months, the learning licence will be renewed. The department concerned will issue a permanent driving licence.
Apply now for a permanent driving licence at Sarathi Parivahan’s online portal. It was developed by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. This service is available to everyone. The person must first visit the RTO office. They must also submit their applications to the department. They can now do it from the comfort of their own home.
|Under||The Ministry of road Transport & Highways|
|Introduced by||Central Government of India|
|Benefits||To provide Driving Licence|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Check online||Sarathi Parivahan Application Status 2021|
Sarathi Parivahan Application Status Check 2021
Online Portal Sarathi Parivahan – Benefits
- Candidates can now fill out the application online. People used to have to go to various departments of the government in order for them to submit their applications.
- All required documents are available in one location, including a Learner Licence and Permanent Driving Licence.
- Online. Online, a person can select a date and time slot that suits their schedule.
- The Ministry of Road & Transport India, India, has released the following information. The Ministry of Road & Transport, India has also launched the Sarathi Parivahan Mobile App i.e mParivahan.
- Online, you can check the status of your application.
- The Applicant must first apply for a learning license. After six months, the Applicant can apply for a permanent driving licence.
- If your Permanent Licence is expired, you can apply for it again. You can also apply again if your Permanent Licence has expired.
- Once your driving license has been issued. You will receive it at your home address. It will be sent to you by the department.
- By using online services. It saves time. It is also easy to do.
- You can travel anywhere in India with the help of a Driving Licence. You can travel anywhere in India without restrictions.
- The government of India is also working to reduce corruption through Online Seva.
Sarathi Parivahan Online Services
Aadhar Card authentication is required. Citizens can now renew their driving licence, duplicate RC and other services. The notification regarding Sarathi Parivahan Portal has been released by the Concerned Department. To make it easier for citizens to access services. The Central Government of India took another step in the digitalization of India. This portal is now open to the public.
List of Services provided on Sarathi Parivahan
- Learner Licence
- Renewal of an old Driving Licence
- Issue duplicate driving license.
- Issue international driving permit
- Change of address
- Certificate of registration
- Endorsement of the Hire Purchase Agreement
- Hire Purchase Agreement Termination.
- Application for registration of motor vehicle as a diplomatic officer.
- Register for Driver Training at Accredited Driver Training Center Application
- Change of Address in Certificate Of Registration Intimation
- Surrender of Class Of Vehicle from Licence
- Application for transfer of ownership of a motor vehicle
- Notice Concerning the Transfer of Ownership of Motor Vehicles.
- Temporary registration of motor vehicle application
- Grant Of NOC For Certificate Of Registration Application.
- Registration of a Motor Vehicle with a Fully Built Body Application
- Application for a Diplomatic Officer to be assigned a fresh registration mark of motor vehicle
- Issue of duplicate certificate of Registration Application
Sarathi Parivahan Slot Booking/Cancellation
Types of Driving Licence :
- Learning Licence
- Permanent Licence
- Duplicate Driving License
- International Driving Licence
- Licence for Light Motor Vehicles
- Licence for Motor Vehicles with High Limits
Eligibility for driving licence :
- Indian Citizens are required to apply for DL.
- An original copy of your Identity Card is required.
- Aadhar Card must be obtained.
- Applying for a job requires that the applicant has at least 18 years of age.
Sarathi Parivahan Slot Booking State Wise
|Andaman & Nicobar||Himachal Pradesh|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Telangana TS||UT of DNH & DD|
|Uttara Khand||Uttar Pradesh|
|West Bengal||Sarathiparivahan Licence Online Apply|
Document for Applying :
- Medical Certificate ( Form no. 1A )
- Form. 2
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card/ Ration Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Age Proof
- Mobile Number
The fee for a driving license through Sarathi Parivahan Portal is a fixed amount, 150 Rs for first-class vehicles. The fee for Examination of Driving is 50 Rs. The current driving license fees for 2nd class vehicles are 200 Rs. The Test fee is 100 Rs.
Sarathi Parivahan Licence Slot Booking Online
- First, the Candidate must go through the Official link of Sarathi Parivahan
- You are now on a brand new page. Portal homepage
- Select your State name from the homepage.
- You can view multiple service information on one page.
- Click on Apply for Driving Licence
- Please fill in the details. With the help of a phone number, authentication can be done.
- One OTP has been generated and sent to your mobile phone. To complete the process, enter it.
- Upload the requested document during the application.
- Click on the submit button to complete your registration.
|Official Website||Click here|