There are a few potential solutions you can try if SKSE64 (Skyrim Script Extender) is crashing:
- Make sure you have the latest version of SKSE64 installed.
- Verify the integrity of your game files through Steam. This can help ensure that all of the game’s files are in the correct state and not causing issues.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed and that you have all of the necessary patches and updates.
- Try running the game with a clean mod load order, by disabling or removing any mods you have installed. This can help you determine if a mod is causing the issue.
- Try running the game in windowed mode, as this can sometimes resolve issues with crashing.
- If you are using any graphical mods, try disabling or removing them to see if they are causing the issue.
- Make sure you have the latest graphics drivers installed on your computer.
- Try reinstalling SKSE64 and the game to see if this resolves the issue.
If none of these solutions resolve the issue, it may be helpful to seek assistance from the SKSE64 team or a community of users who are experienced with modding Skyrim.
Also check https://readus247.com/fix-skse64-not-working/