This is one of the most popular errors when iCloud is being asked to approve the device. Apple is fully responsible for ensuring that your data is secure, so even when you purchase a new iPad or iPhone and sign up for iPhone it will be the same issue. On iCloud from Mac and other iOS, you can approve it. First, we focus on how the iOS device can be approved on iCloud.
Approving Mac From iOS Device on iCloud
You need to approve it on iCloud when you have a new Mac or upgrade Mac OS and you can use this step:
- First, go to Mac system favorites.
- Select iCloud next.
- Type iCloud ID and password
- Once you have done so, it will remind you that you will have to approve this Mac with 6 figures or with an Apple ID check. Just open your iPhone signed in to iCloud and tell you that your iCloud has a device and you’re going to ask to allow it or not. Click permit to enter the verification code of Apple ID.
- Enter the verification code for Apple ID and Mac on iCloud has successfully been approved.
Approve iOS Device From Another Device on iCloud
The approval of iOS devices is similar to Mac approval, but you only have to understand one thing differently.
- Choose iCloud and go to Settings.
- Type the ID and password of your iCloud.
- Now the verification code for Apple ID is provided from other iPhones and six figures are entered.
- This small difference is where you are prompted to enter the iPhone passcode after entering Apple ID
- Verification Code. After you’re done, the device to iCloud will be approved.
Try disabling two-factor authentication or iCloud keychain if there is anything that works for you.
You can also save important data from your device to iCloud. You can log in to this same iCloud and take all of the above steps to restore iCloud backup data if you want to access this iCloud backup data on other devices. But there’s another way to synchronize data with another iCloud, and you don’t have to all sign in and accept another iCloud. If you want to do this, the application “AnyTrans” on the App Store needs help. It is a simple and simple data manager with a single click. AnyTrans can transfer data, such as movies, photographs, messages, music, and more without limit. Follow these steps to sync data from iCloud to iCloud account:
- Download and set it to your PC or MAC. Download AnyTrans.
- Unfold device manager and click on iCloud manager.
- To connect to your two iCloud accounts, click Add iCloud Account.
- Now scroll down and click Photos. Click Management.
- Select and click “To iCloud” to select the files that you wish to sync.