Each mobile device’s IMEI number is its identity. The device maker also defaults to recognise the network and identity within the cellular network. This IMEI number you can’t change because it has been detected over the mobile network. However, in fact, you can also temporarily change this on your device. And in fact, this falsifies your device identity, and you guys can use it to fake certain charging applications to receive the bonus. See the complete guide discussed below for the change in the IMEI iPhone number.
In this article, we are going to talk about How to Change iPhone IMEI Without Jailbreak
What is the IMEI number?
The IMEI is a series of numbers that identify a device that uses land-based cell phone networks, i.e. your network provider for the mobile data—the IMEI number of each device should have its own IMEI. You can even say it’s the calling card of your device.
Where can you find the IMEI number on iPhone devices?
There are usually three ways of finding an iPhone device’s IMEI number:
- A device IMEI number with the help of *#06# code can mostly be known.
- On the device keypad you must type “*#06#.”
- Tap on the device’s call button. There is now also a 15-digit series on the display. This is the IMEI number of your device in fact.
- The IMEI number of your device can also be found on the box of the device.
- The IMEI number on the iPhone device can be found in another easy way. Turn to Settings->General->about and then search for the IMEI number of your device.
Things you should recall before you change iPhone IMEI
There are certain things to remember before changing the IMEI iPhone number even without jailbreak even after the process.
- Well, the iPhone should already unlock or turn on. You can look at the manual to turn the iPhone on.
- If you change the IMEI number of your device, your guarantee will actually be destroyed. You can also freely change the IMEI number if the guarantee period is finished.
- It is also illegal to change the IMEI number of a robbed telephone. You can be caught as well.
I hope that you have read and adhere to all of the above. Let us move to the step-by-step guide to also change an iPhone’s IMEI number.
How to Change iPhone IMEI Without Jailbreak?
Below you will find the step-by-step guide to change the IMEI iPhone number. All steps must be carefully followed, and you can also easily change your iPhone IMEI number.
- First, you need to know your ios device’s actual IMEI address. This will basically display your current IMEI number if you dial the number *#06#
- Now you guys have your device to jailbreak.
- You will have to download a PC tool after jailbreak your device. This allows you to change the IMEI number of your Ziphone device. Download the package from the link and also extract it.
- Then, in recovery mode, start the phone. Tap the Sleep/Wake button and hold the logo on Apple until you see it. The Sleep or Wake button will be released and the iTunes logo will appear along with the cable. In this mode also connect the iPhone to the PC.
- Press the Shift button on a keyboard in the extracted directory of your Windows PC. And then right-click on the empty spot and tap the Command Start prompt.
- Then type in the command prompt only ZiPhone.
- You must now enter Ziphone -u-i a123456789012345 (Replace 123456789012345 along with your wished IMEI number).
It takes more than 2-3 minutes now and will also restart after your device. This is only it! That’s it! You’re done, now your device IMEI number will be changed and you guys will have your device with a new IMEI address. You can also check that you can dial *#06#.
I hope that this article “Change iPhone IMEI without jailbreak” will help you guys. Please give us your feedback. Also if you have additional questions and questions related to this article. In the comment section below, then let us know. We’ll return soon to you.