Smores.TV was acquired by Hideout. We recently learned about the error 3835 while watching on Smores.TV and Engageme.TV and set out to repair it using some simple troubleshooting techniques.
Reason Behind error 3835 on Smores.TV and Engageme.TV
The most popular reason viewers are unable to access Hideout.tv is because they are outside of a permitted country. Hideout.tv is currently only available to viewers in the countries mentioned below; thus, if you want to watch smores.tv, make sure you live in one of these countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
As a result, if you’re not in one of these countries, you won’t be able to watch Hideout.tv right now.
How to fix the engageme.tv error 3835?
Fix 1- Disable VPN and Proxy
- To open “Task Manager,” simultaneously press the “Ctrl+ Shift+ Esc” keys on the keyboard.
- Select all the entries associated with your VPN one by one under the “Processes” section and press “End Task.”
- To open the run box, press the “Windows + R” keys on the keyboard at the same time and type “Control Panel” into it.
- Now choose “Network and Internet” from the drop-down menu and choose “Internet Options.”
- Navigate to the “Connections” tab and choose “LAN settings.”
- Uncheck the box next to “Use a Proxy server for your LAN” and then press the “OK” button.
- Check to see if the error 3835 smores.tv has been fixed after applying these changes.
FIX 2- Disable hardware acceleration
- Select “Settings” from the “three-dot” icon in the top right corner of Google Chrome’s browser.
- Type “Hardware acceleration” into the search bar at the top of the screen, then disable the toggle button next to the “Use hardware acceleration while enabled” option.
- After the improvements have been propagated, press the “Relaunch” button to relaunch your browser to see if the engageme.tv error 3835 has been fixed.
FIX 3- Monitor the hardware
Hideout.tv is available and should operate on most devices. However, certain devices may have a special design and may not be widely used. As a result, these intriguing devices could be causing a conflict with the Hideout.tv website. Check if the error 3835 engageme is resolved by watching Hideout.tv on a different computer or device.
FIX 4: if You are Banned Accidently
Your account could have been accidentally banned as a result of alleged illegal activity or other non-compliant viewing behavior. If you believe your account has been temporarily suspended, press the Send a Request button in the top right corner of Hideout.tv’s official website and submit a request about error 3835 smores.
If you still can’t get this error to go down, contact Hideout.tv help and wait for their team to contact you. Explain the situation to their official as soon as possible, and they will most likely react in a professional way, offering you some possible workarounds if you experience this problem again in the future.