Error 3835 on Smores.TV and Engageme.TV can be a frustrating experience for viewers who are trying to access the content on these platforms. The error message can appear for a variety of reasons, including being located in a country where the service is not available, or due to technical issues.
However, there are several steps viewers can take to try and fix the error and regain access to the content they want to watch.
In this article, I will discuss the various causes of error 3835 and provide detailed instructions on how to troubleshoot and fix the issue. Whether you are a regular viewer of Smores.TV or Engageme.TV, or just stumbled upon the error message for the first time, this article will provide the information you need to get back to watching your favorite shows.
Check Also: Troubleshoot Hulu Error Code P-Dev320
Reason Behind error 3835 on Smores.TV and Engageme.TV
The various causes of error 3835 on Smores.TV and Engageme.TV can include:
- Viewers being located in a country where the service is not available
- Technical issues with the viewer’s device or internet connection
- VPN or proxy usage
- Hardware acceleration enabled on the viewer’s device
- Banned account due to suspected illegal activities or prohibited viewing behavior
The exact cause of the error may vary and it’s important to try different troubleshooting steps to find the root cause. Viewers may be unable to access Hideout.tv if they are located outside of the countries where the service is available.
Currently, Hideout.tv is only accessible to viewers in certain countries. To ensure that you are able to watch smores.tv, make sure you are residing in one of the countries that have access to the service.
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
If you are not currently residing in one of the countries where Hideout.tv is available, you will not be able to access the service at this time.
Read Also: Fix Plex Server Settings Unavailable Error
How to fix the engageme.tv error 3835?
You can simply fix the error engageme.tv by following these steps:
Disable VPN and Proxy
- To open the Task Manager, press and hold down the “Ctrl” and “Shift” keys, and then press “Esc”.
- In the Processes section, individually select all of the listings related to your VPN and press “End Task” button.
- To open the Run dialog box, press the “Windows” and “R” keys on your keyboard at the same time, and type “Control Panel”
- From the drop-down menu, select “Network and Internet” and then “Internet Options”
- Go to the “Connections” tab and choose “LAN settings”
- Uncheck the box next to “Use a Proxy server for your LAN” and press “OK”
- Verify if the error 3835 smores.tv has been resolved after applying these changes.
Disable Hardware Acceleration
- In the top right corner of the Google Chrome browser, click on the “three-dot” icon and select “Settings”
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type “Hardware acceleration” and locate the option “Use hardware acceleration while enabled”
- Turn off the toggle button next to the option
- Once the changes have been made, press the “Relaunch” button to restart the browser and check if the error 3835 engageme.tv has been resolved.
Monitor The Hardware
The Hideout.tv website is designed to be compatible with most devices, but some unique or less common devices may experience conflicts. If you are experiencing the error 3835 engageme.tv, try accessing the website on a different computer or device to see if the issue is resolved.
If You Are Banned Accidently
It is possible that your account has been blocked due to suspected illegal activities or prohibited viewing behavior. If you believe your account has been suspended temporarily, go to the Hideout.tv’s official website and click on the “Send a Request” button in the top right corner, then submit a request regarding the error 3835 smores.
Check Also: Chromecast Connected but Cast not working
Error 3835 on Smores.TV and Engageme.TV can be a frustrating issue, but it is possible to fix by disabling VPN and proxy, disabling hardware acceleration, monitoring the device, or submitting a request if the account is suspended. The cause of the error may vary, but by trying different troubleshooting steps, viewers can regain access to their desired content.