Gaming is something that each one of us is close to! No matter our age and gender, we all love gaming, and in case now if you are thinking of evolving your gaming experience with some special effects and bright lighting? Then you are in the right place.
We also know that you people are experiencing significant issues with the lightning control apps. Hence don’t worry. We’ll provide you a link to the Asus Aura Sync with proper instructions to make your RGB components work smoothly and precisely.
Therefore we also have a comment section down below to answer all your queries! So don’t think twice about typing all your concerns; we will eventually reach you.
What is Aura Sync?
Aura Sync was created to boost your gaming experience and perfectly complement your gaming rig for a true sense of fun and excitement.
The best part about the Aura Sync is that it gives multiple ranges and an endless spectrum of colors and also gives the option to link lighting to in-game action or CPU/GPU temperatures.
You can also use this to switch off or on your device lighting and create terrific effects to display your high-rated gaming experience.
Also depending on your pc temperature, it changes colors from green to orange or red.
How do I Download Asus Aura Sync?
The First and foremost step is to install the BIOS software on the motherboard to be on with the downloading process of Asus Aura Sync.
Also, when downloading, be aware of the Following –
- Know the fact that there are three main versions of Aura Sync
- The Latest Version of Aura Sync is 1 .07.84
- Asus Server hosts files listed above; Asus Aura Sync is proprietary software from Asus. We do not host or modify any files in any specific way.
- Also, Asus Asks you to download the Armourary Cafe, which gives you Asus Membership services, lightning control, device configuration, and many more.
Now let’s come to the steps to Download Asus Aura Sync! As I mentioned earlier, to install the BIOS software to continue the further installation steps –
How do I download and install Asus Aura Sync
- Extract the installation file.
- Click on file names AXLNS and atkexComSvc independently.
- Reinstall the application from the set-up file.
- Download the application in the recommended folder that is shown during the installation process is in progress.
- Please restart your computer whenever it is asked to after completing your installation.
Aura Sync Software Bugs
Many of the users came up with the underlying issue of the Asus Aura Sync not functioning correctly or containing software issues or compatibility problems. In case you are also facing the issue, don’t worry; you are not the only one who will give you the ideas to solve it.
How do I sync non-compatible components using Aura Sync?
- Use the ROG Aura Terminal if your motherboard isn’t compatible with aura sync.
- Replacing your RGB LED strips with non-compatible components with a sync-compatible LED strip.
- Attach the LED strips on a suitable motherboard or ROG Aura Terminal (If your motherboard isn’t compatible with aura sync).
All About Lighting: RGB, ARGB Explained
What is RGB?
RGB is a colour addictive model in which red and blue primary light colors are combined to produce a broad array of colors.
The name RGB is derived from 3 colors red, green, and blue. It is mainly used for sensing representation and display of images in technology-based systems such as television and computers.
The best part about RGB is it can display 16.8 million distinctive colors.
What is ARGB?
ARGB is a term used for addressable RGB. It differs from RGB as it shows multiple effect ranges that an original RGB cannot.
ARGB can show unique and multiple effects of colors at the same time and also can create a rainbow-like effect in the lighting.
What are the major distinctions between an RGB and an ARGB part?
The invention of RGB lighting started to create an aesthetic look of lighting to make your computers more visually pleasing, but the creation of ARGB has taken the next step and evolved the PC experience.
There is not much difference, but RGB colors give you an authentic experience in gaming, like taking a bullet and coming up with a red light to show damage.
In terms of price, both are affordable and should only make more of an issue TO choose which one is more compatible for you.
Also, you have to go for only one of these choices as the motherboard will support one of these. Lastly, if you want your PC to be glowing like spacecraft, then ARGB is the best to make that happen.