If you have a corrupt MP4 video that won’t play, you can use the VLC media player to repair it. First, open VLC and click on Media. This will open the format conversion tool. Next, add the damaged file that you want to convert to “.AVI”. Once the file is added, click on Convert / Save. Then, choose a Codec and set a location for your video. Finally, click on “Start” to repair the corrupt MP4 video. If you have any further trouble playing the video, you can try opening VLC and selecting “Preferences.” In the Preferences menu, select “Always fix” in the “damaged or incomplete AVI file” option. This should repair any remaining issues with the video.
To know more check the detailed guide about How to Fix Error Code 0xc00d36c4 While Playing Videos.
- Fapello 2023: What Is Fapello? Is Fapello Safe?
- Liteboxer Fitness Bundle Review: Is It Worth the Price? (2023)
- Moto X3M Unblocked: The Ultimate Bike Racing Thrill!
- Amira Brie: Bio, Career, Boyfriend, Facts & Onlyfans
- Is M4uFree Legal: Risks and Consequences Explained
- 7 Reasons to Choose Executive Large Office Moving Services in Sherman Oaks
- 5 Ways to Fix Adobe Error 146 in Less Than 2 Minutes
- Socialmediagirls: How To Join The Socialmediagirls Forum?