If you need to boot your Asus PC from a USB drive, you must enter BIOS and configure access to the Asus laptop boot menu key.
How do I Access the ASUS Laptop Boot Menu Key in Windows?
- To access the BIOS, click ‘Settings‘ and then ‘General‘. Tap ‘Restart Now‘ under the heading ‘Advanced Startup‘. This will bring your computer back to the boot menu.
- Tap on the ‘Troubleshoot‘ symbol to access the BIOS. Advanced Settings will appear, from which you can select ‘UEFI Firmware Settings‘ to access the BIOS. You now have access to the key for the Asus X552E boot menu.
How to Boot the BIOS from a USB Drive Using the Boot Menu Key?
To gain access to the Asus ROG boot menu key, follow the steps below.
- When configuring the BIOS, ensure that the ‘BOOT‘ option is selected.
- Following that, you’ll enable ‘Launch CSM,’ which is the compatibility support module.
- Enter ‘Security‘ – > and the ‘Secure Boot Control‘ will be disabled.
- By pressing F10, you can save the configuration changes.
- You can boot the computer from the USB drive by entering the BIOS – > Select the ‘Save and Exit‘ option – > Select a USB drive/CD-ROM from the ‘Boot Override‘ menu or by holding and pressing ‘ESC’ and then pressing the power button to boot the system. From the rundown, select the boot gadget.
How to Enter BIOS?
As indicated by Asus, because of the Fast Startup component, you cannot simply press F2 to enter BIOS configuration mode while the PC is booting.
Consider the methods below to enter BIOS configuration and gain access to the Asus laptop’s Windows 8 boot menu key.
- Hold and press ‘Shift’, then power down the computer.
- After pressing and holding the F2 button, tap on the power button. Continue pressing the F2 button until the BIOS screen appears.
- You will then be able to access the Asus Mainboard boot menu key.
How to Get Access to the Asus Motherboard Boot Menu Key?
- F8 is the boot menu button on ASUS.
- To access the Asus Motherboard boot menu, press the Del or F2 key.
How to Get Access to the Notebook Boot Menu key?
To access the Asus Notebook boot menu key, press and hold the F2 key, followed by a tap on the power button. Try not to RELEASE the F2 button until the BIOS screen appears.