Smartphones can have different functions that couldn’t even be imagined a few years ago. If you are thinking about measuring your body or surrounding temperature, then your smartphone can be handy enough.
Well, can a phone be used as a thermometer? Yes, you can turn your smartphone into a precise thermometer with the help of a compatible application.
Are you looking for a phone thermometer app that can tell you today’s temperature? Then, this guide will help you find some reliable thermometer apps for your smartphone, regardless of Android or iOS systems.
You can try them when you can’t find a thermometer near you to check your fever or surrounding temperature.
Let’s start with the mobile thermometer apps that will stay inside your phone and pocket, shall we?
The name might suggest that this phone thermometer app might be only compatible with iOS devices. However, it’s not, and you can download this app for both your Android and iPhone systems. Keep this application on your phone to track your body temperature.
Apart from displaying your current body temperature, it logs all your temperatures and maps them on a graph. Thus, you can understand your progress with the ongoing fever and other discomforts. Moreover, you can even share your temperature reports with your physician through its direct-share feature.
Other features of iThermonitor include:
- Intuitive and facelifted user interface
- You can set the app to collect temperature data regularly; precisely, you can set an interval of 4 seconds.
- The app collaborates with Boston Children’s Hospital and features a professional temperature analysis of the body.
Therefore, you can expect to get genuine temperature data and statistics.
2. Thermometer for Room Temperature
Are you searching for a room temperature app for Android-specialised devices? If yes, then you should try out the Thermometer for Room Temperature from Google PlayStore. However, you can measure both indoor and outdoor temperatures with this specific app.
Here are a few key features offered by Thermometer for Room Temperature:
- The tool utilises local weather services to measure outdoor temperature.
- In addition, the app specialises in monitoring indoor temperatures through the phone’s built-in hygrometer and temperature sensor.
- The app can even report indoor air pressure, humidity, etc.
Moreover, you can easily use the application and learn all the details from its simple interface.
3. Finger Body Temperature
Checking your body temperature using your physical or digital thermometer might take a while. Instead, you can install Finger Body Temperature on your iPhone or any other Android phone. This body temperature app for Android and iOS can easily collect your body temperature.
Here’s how the app works:
- Open the app, and the app will show you a dedicated place that you need to touch.
- Place your finger over there.
- Wait for a couple of seconds, and the app will display the body temperature.
The app seems to be pretty convenient. On the other hand, you can prank your friends and convince them that you have a fever by manipulating the temperature.
4. Electronic Thermometer HD
We are back to a room or surroundings phone thermometer app again. You must calibrate this application with the outside temperature and local weather services. Therefore, it can provide you with accurate temperature readings from time to time.
Here are some exciting features of the Electronic Thermometer HD:
- Both Celsius and Fahrenheit scales are available to measure the room temperature.
- The app uses either its or the phone’s built-in sensors to measure indoor temperature.
- You can set up a widget for this app on your home screen.
Now, this allows temperature monitoring easy and hassle-free.
5. Real Thermometer
Have you ever wondered if there is an app that can measure both body and room temperatures? Now, you can check both with the app called, Real Thermometer. This application is available on the App Store and Google Play Store for iPhone and Android users, respectively.
What are the catches with the Real Thermometer? Here it goes:
- It provides you with ambient temperature readings.
- The app works with local weather forecasting services.
- You can enter a specific ZIP code to check any region’s real-time temperature.
- Besides this, you can check your body temperature by following the on-screen instructions.
6. Body Temperature App
This application has been developed for people struggling with different medical conditions. It’s not any other basic phone temperature app.
This powerful tool can’t only collect your body temperature but also exhibits the following features:
- Body Temperature App can track your body’s basal temperatures throughout the day.
- It alerts you if your body temperature is too low or high.
- The app can guide you to the nearest health centre if your medical situation worsens.
Furthermore, this particular app lets you monitor body temperatures in Celsius and Fahrenheit scales. So, you can switch to any scale at your convenience.
Are you after an application that offers a great user interface and delivers precise outdoor temperatures? We got you covered with this incredible outdoor temperature monitoring app named Temperature++.
However, this doesn’t mean that you won’t trace indoor temperatures with this app anymore. However, we notice that this particular phone temperature app is brilliant for measuring ambient temperature in style.
Now, check out some interesting features of this app:
- The app interface resembles a map.
- You can provide a specific area on the app to monitor its temperature.
- Tap on the area, and the app will display 2 different sections.
- The left panel shows an analogue thermometer.
- The right side displays the real-time temperature in a big and easy-to-understand font.
8. CPU Cooler
Are you thinking of an application that can trace your phone’s temperature? From time to time, your phone overheats, especially when it goes through some heavy resource-consuming tasks. CPU Cooler is an innovative phone temperature app that you can use to monitor your device’s processor temperature.
By the way, here’s how the CPU Cooler works:
- Install the app on your Android phone.
- Next, open the app and check the real-time temperature of your phone’s CPU.
- The app uses your phone’s built-in temperature sensor.
- If it senses high temperatures, then it will alert you.
It’s better if you let your smartphone rest for a while in case you notice overheating. Or, you can turn the device off.
9. CPU Monitor
Another powerful phone temperature app for processors is CPU Monitor. Get a detailed report on temperature and additional information for your Android CPU with this application.
In addition, this tool also offers some fascinating features such as:
- One-tap boost
- CPU widget
- RAM widget
- Battery widget, and more
Try this application and apply preferable customisation to monitor your phone’s CPU temperatures. Apart from Android devices, you can use this app’s iOS version on your iPhone. Moreover, just visit the App Store and install the CPU Monitor from there.
Whether it’s a weather forecast predictor, body temperature monitoring, or CPU temperature monitor, you can now have them on your Android and iPhone devices. Go for those above-mentioned phone temperature apps as per your requirements. Make sure that you download them from trusted sources only.