What are the best console commands of the Outer Worlds? We really are glad you asked. If we see Obsidian planning the game, we should, he, adapt our game experience to our incline. The fashion of God? Certainly. More money? More money? Why not? It is possible to start using the Outer Worlds console commands when you bounce into manager controls.
Yet first and foremost. You will have to download SunBeam’s The Outer Worlds Unlocker when you’re not able to reach the Outer Worlds console. You might go through this step-by-step instructional exercise if you haven’t done that before or you fight. Some of these mods in the Outer Worlds are improvements in personal satisfaction, while the others are bug fixes. However, when reviewing a portion of the best the Outer Worlds builds or chases for some of The Outer Worlds arms, they will make your gambling easier.
If everything is downloaded and you are all set, read on. Throughout this, we control the Outer Worlds Console commands and will execute everything we know about the console commands. Some are more tangled than others, so others need explanation. Anyway, here are console commands from The Outer Worlds.
The Outer Worlds Console Commands Guide – Unlocking UE4
Thus, it’s first thing. You must be able to unlock the console of Unreal Engine 4, which is a part of the game. In order to always enter codes at your choice, you’ll also be prompted to set up a launcher to unlock this 24/7 console. You have a few choice of UE4 Unlocker, so check this Nexus Mods page for instructions on downloading the selected option, www.nexusmods.com/theouterworlds/mods/1. After installing your Unlocker and starting the game via the corresponding launcher, it is high time to enter some console codes.
The Outer Worlds Console Code Guide – Outer Worlds Cheat Codes
Outer Worlds in the customary sense have no cheat codes. The players in the PC can instead use the game-changing console commands. That means that the PS4, Xbox and Switch players are currently in a tight position.
Stage 1 of the use of Outer Worlds console commands is to download a console that enables control. You can find one here – by using it you can reach the screen while playing The Outer Worlds. Just click ~ and open the browser.
You can type in these codes for a variety of impacts by correctly accepting the console command window opened:
- Add currency code – AddCurrency <amount> 1 (replace xxxx with your chosen value)
- Adding items to your inventory – AddItemDebug <ItemID> 1
- Adding perk points code – PerkPointsAdd <amount>
- Adding perk points to companions code – AddPerkPointsToCompanions <amount>
- Change FOV code – fov <amount>
- Changing your level – SetLevel <level>
- Changing your armor level – SetArmorLevel <level> 1
- Changing your weapon level – SetWeaponLevel <level> 1
- Changing your stats – RpgStatAddModifierDebug <stat> <value>
- Code to change variables – variablename <amount> (r.MaxAnisotropy 16)
- Code to start quest – QuestStart <questname>
- Code to complete quest – QuestComplete <questname>
- Companion unlock code – DebugUnlockCompanion <companionID>
- Flycam unlock code – toggledebugcamera
- HUD toggle code – ShowHUD
- Infinite HP code – god
- Save the game manually code – SaveGame bIgnoreSuperNova 10
- Pause the game – pause
- Removing modifiers to your stats – RpgStatRemoveModifierDebug <stat>
Notice that in the outer worlds there are various other console commands, but they are different from the above-mentioned cheats. For example, in the “fov” [ENTER AMOUNT] game players could modify a field of view, unlock a flycam with “toggledebugcamera,” and switch the HUD on “ShowHUD.” Although these commands might not be as thrilling as the cheats, some players will be happy to use these commands for Obsidian Entertainment in this famous title.
Read Also: Fallout New Vegas Out of Memory fix
With the Outer Worlds console codes list now, we know that, so long as you have unlocked the UE4 console, it should be pretty simple for you to tweak the game according to your preferences on the PC.