Nestling Crepe is a delicious dessert that you can make in Disney Dreamlight Valley, a magical game where you can explore, cook, and craft with your favorite Disney characters. In this guide, we will show you how to make Nestling Crepe, what it is, and where to find the ingredients. Let’s get started!
What is Nestling Crepe in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Nestling Crepe is a four-star dessert that restores 1,624 energy after consumption. It is made with wheat, eggs, milk, and a Nestling Pear, a special fruit that grows in Eternity Isle. Nestling Crepe is a thin pancake that is folded and filled with Nestling Pear jam. It has a sweet and tangy flavor that will make your mouth water.
How to Make Nestling Crepe
To make Nestling Crepe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 Wheat
- 1 Egg
- 1 Milk
- 1 Nestling Pear
Once you have the ingredients, follow these steps to cook the recipe:
- Go to a cooking station and place the wheat, egg, and milk into the pot. You will need one piece of coal to start the cooking process.
- Wait for the crepe batter to be ready. You will see a green check mark when it is done.
- Take the crepe batter out of the pot and place it on a plate.
- Go to a crafting station and place the Nestling Pear into the crafting slot. You will need one piece of coal to start the crafting process.
- Wait for the Nestling Pear jam to be ready. You will see a green check mark when it is done.
- Take the Nestling Pear jam out of the crafting slot and place it on the crepe.
- Fold the crepe in half and then in half again. You will see a green check mark when it is done.
- Enjoy your Nestling Crepe!
Where to Find Nestling Crepe Ingredients?
You can find the ingredients for Nestling Crepe in different locations in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Here are some tips on where to look for them:
- Wheat: You can buy wheat from Goofy’s Stall in Peaceful Meadows for 200 Star Coins. You can also grow your own wheat in your farm. It will take around one minute for the wheat to mature.
- Eggs: You can buy eggs from Remy’s Kitchen for 220 Star Coins. You can also get eggs from your chickens in your farm. It will take around two minutes for the chickens to lay eggs.
- Milk: You can buy milk from Remy’s Kitchen for 230 Star Coins. You can also get milk from your cows in your farm. It will take around three minutes for the cows to produce milk.
- Nestling Pear: You can find Nestling Pear in Eternity Isle, a hidden island that can only be accessed by completing a special quest. You will need to talk to Tinker Bell in Pixie Hollow and help her find her lost pixie dust. Once you do that, she will give you a map to Eternity Isle. You will need to fly there using a glider. You will find Nestling Pear trees in the island. You can harvest them by tapping on them.
Nestling Crepe is a tasty dessert that you can make in Disney Dreamlight Valley. It is a great way to use your cooking and crafting skills and enjoy a sweet treat. You can also share your Nestling Crepe with your friends and earn friendship points. We hope this guide helped you learn how to make Nestling Crepe and where to find the ingredients. Have fun playing Disney Dreamlight Valley!