GoDaddy is the first inclination of anyone who desires to develop a website. They are the key service providers who have professional tools for developing and hosting a website. GoDaddy, the greatest domain registrar and web hosting company in the world, also offers various other digital assistance and is a popular name in the market. This American-based company, founded in the year of 1997, has around 20 million customers all around the world and remains a key player in the business.
Among various services provided by GoDaddy, webmail services are the trendiest. They are available for both personal and professional use and are accessible in Microsoft. Around 80% of companies are benefiting from the webmail service of GoDaddy. This email provider has remarkable security policies and promises safe business relationships. To log in to GoDaddy, and enjoy the Webmail service, one should do an email login to the site. But many people, especially beginners, are confused about this stage. Here are the steps you need to follow, while you do a GoDaddy email login.
What is GoDaddy Email Login?
To understand GoDaddy Email, one should learn what is an ESP. ESP or Email Service Provider is a technology company that offers email services to the public. Google’s Gmail is the best example of this. GoDaddy is such an ESP that provides services related to Emails. But unlike Gmail anybody cant access GoDaddy. For it, you need to have a domain first.
How do I log in to my GoDaddy Email Account?
- Reach out to the official site of GoDaddy.
- Click on the Sign-In menu.
- If you are new to the platform, click on the register a new account option and follow a series of steps.
- Type your username or the customer Id along with the password in the site for GoDaddy Email login.
- People can even use their Facebook account or their Gmail account to Sign-in to the GoDaddy email.
How to Reset the Password of the GoDaddy Email Login?
It’s human nature to forget things. So you can work on resetting the password on GoDaddy, in case you can’t remember the password. Follow the steps mentioned here to reset the password for the GoDaddy Email login.
- Go for the GoDaddy password reset page.
- Enter thin case name can’t customer number in the given space.
- Select the recovery mail attached to the account from the options.
- Check the mail for the password reset mail from GoDaddy.
- Click on the reset link given in the email.
- Enter the new password.
How to Log in to GoDaddy Webmail on your Computer?
- Go to the official website of GoDaddy.
- Click on the sign-in option available on the webpage.
- A list of options appears and select GoDaddy webmail login from it.
- Enter your email and password.
- Deactivate the ‘keep me signed in’ option if you do not want to continue to access GoDaddy from the system again.
- Click on the Sign In tab available.
How to Reset the Workspace Email Password?
Experts advise people to change the password of every digital account regularly to make the account safe. GoDaddy also offers the option to reset the password. The workspace account administrator can reset the user password using the workspace Control Center.
If a user needs to reset the password he can send the following instructions to the account owner and he can change the password.
- Log in to the Workspace email account.
- Click on the expand icon, preset near the email address of which you need to change the password.
- Select the Edit icon
- You will get the account edit options and enter the new password in the Change Password.
- Confirm Password fields given.
- Click on the Save option to save the changes.
How to Log in to your GoDaddy Account with MS Office 365?
- Use the sign-in page of GoDaddy Microsoft office 365.
- Provide the email address and the password of the GoDaddy MS office 365 account.
- Hit the sign-In option displayed.
How to Do the GoDaddy Email Login through a Mobile Phone?
GoDaddy provides two free and easy-to-use mobile apps for accessing the account through Android phones or iPhones. The app is available in both the play store and Appstore.
To access the GoDaddy email login through smartphones, follow the steps:
- Download the app from the play store or App store.
- Install the app on the phone.
- Open the App and hit on the Email Management option.
- Login to the account by giving the account credentials.
- Click on the login button and have access to the account.
Despite all these steps, you may face difficulties while doing a GoDaddy Email login because of various other factors. Most of the time, this happens when you just forget the password or customer Id. So it is important to remember both. Also, even if you enter these two items correctly, chances are there, you may face some complications while doing the login. But don’t worry! GoDaddy has a dedicated team to deal with the customers and is doing a great job in the customer care section. They take extra care to comfort the customers and can help you with anything reading the GoDaddy.