According to the statistics, there are more than 5.59 billion active email accounts and this number keeps growing. People use emails for various reasons from personal communication to business purposes.
But how to use emails to increase sales, promote your services and make your business grow? There are plenty of effective email marketing strategies that can help you reach your goals. Check out this article to find more about types of email marketing and the best email campaign strategies used by successful businessmen.
Why Marketing By Email Is Efficient Nowadays
But let’s start with checking why email marketing plays a huge role for businesses nowadays. The most popular reason is that it’s the best option for connecting people. It’s more efficient and less expensive than promotion through social media or any other platforms.
Also, it’s easier to customize emails and segment an audience you want to send it to. Plus, it’s action-oriented and you have more chances to get replies from your potential users.
On top of that, it’s easy to check the results of your campaigns with the use of special marketing software.
Types Of Email Marketing
There are diverse types of emails you may send to your customers. Check this list of the most common ones and recommendations on how to create them:
- Welcome emails. Don’t start with a promotion of your products until you’ve built a relationship with clients. Highlight how important your customers are and briefly explain the possibility of your further cooperation;
- Product update emails. Most customers feel annoyed when they get too many product digest letters. So, ensure that you include only relevant information and think of sending such updates periodically including several products and necessary features in one letter;
- Make your newsletters engaging by adding images, a brief summary of the content of a letter and CTA for recipients to read more;
- Event invitation. Emphasize why an event you are inviting your clients to are worth visiting and add more visuals to describe the benefit of an event;
- Sponsorship emails. It’s a good way to promote your products to a wider audience. But carefully pick vendors in order to find your target audience. For instance, it’s not a good idea to promote cheap writing services in emails devoted to development services;
- Re-engagement emails. These letters show that you take care of all your clients and help you bring inactive users back. You can offer some freebies or discounts to make customers want to use your services again;
- Review request emails. By asking clients to leave feedback you build credibility and make your business stand out among rivals
Useful Tips For Successful Email Marketing Strategies
Follow these recommendations to make your emails catchy and vibrant:
Do Not Cross The Line
It’s a good idea to customize your emails and make them personal. But don’t overdo it as familiarity may make clients feel that you are invading their privacy. Not all the users like seeing names or any personal information in the emails they get.
Don’t include too much data as users will likely close emails that don’t have any relevant information at the beginning. The best option is to use subject lines and briefly explain the main topic of the letter straight away.
If you struggle creating catchy and concise letters, ask for professional help. There are plenty of essay writers for hire and they will ensure that your letters attract the attention of your target audience.
Ensure Emails Look Good On Various Devices
Note that currently most people use phones way more often than desktop computers or any other gadgets. Hence, it’s vital to ensure that your emails look good on various devices. Optimize your letters for mobiles by using bigger font size, small images and diverse call-to-action buttons. Don’t forget to check how emails look on diverse gadgets before starting the campaign.
Promote Your Products Using Freebies
For example, if you provide paper help, you may offer free samples of papers or keep an informative blog. Getnursingessay.com has a useful blog with various articles on related topics. Hence, clients can learn some new things while waiting for their papers to be ready.
Pay More Attention To Your Users
Do not send letters to random emails trying to get as many clients as possible. Instead, segment your subscribers and try to predict what they may be interested in.
For instance, you may segment your clients by gender, age, location or income level. Change the content of emails you send to different groups to ensure that it is relevant for the audience.
Don’t Forget About Loyal Clients
Indeed, it’s a good idea to regularly promote your products to new users to get more clients. However, it’s also important to remember about your loyal customers and provide some perks for them to increase their satisfaction. For instance, you can send emails with promo codes for discounts or some freebies.
Overall, successful email campaigns can bring you lots of new clients and help re-engage with inactive ones. Indeed, there are plenty of tips that will help you create unique letters to gain the attention of your target audience. Still, the best way to check how it works is to test it on your own. Implement various strategies, overview the results and find the best solution that works for your case.