Receiptify is a free online tool that allows Spotify users to generate a shareable receipt of their most-listened-to music from the past year. With just a few clicks, you can create a Spotify Wrapped-style visualization of your top artists, songs, genres, and listening stats.
In this guide, we’ll walk through the quick and easy process of making your own Spotify Receipt using Receiptify.
Introduction to Receiptify
Receiptify was created in 2020 as a way for Spotify listeners to access Spotify Wrapped-style data at any time of year, rather than just atWrapped’s annual release in December.
With Receiptify, you can generate a detailed receipt displaying your top tracks, artists, genres, and listening stats from your Spotify account over any time period. This lets you share your listening trends from the past week, month, 6 months, year, or custom date range.
Your Spotify Receipt will showcase your taste in music and give you something fun to post on social media. It also serves as a way to discover and reflect on your listening habits over time.
Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Your Spotify Receipt
Here’s how to easily create and customize your own Spotify Receipt using Receiptify:
- Go to Receiptify.com and click “Get Started”
- Log in with your Spotify account by clicking the Spotify icon
- Select the time period you want your Receipt to cover (Last week, 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, or custom date range)
- Click “Create Receipt” to generate your receipt!
It’s that simple. Within seconds you’ll have a colorful Spotify Receipt ready to view and share.
Customizing Your Spotify Receipt
When making your Receipt, you have several options to customize the look, content, and sharing settings:
- Edit title & description
- Toggle listening stats on/off
- Select light or dark theme
- Change accent color
- Rearrange sections
- Toggle artists, tracks, or genres on/off
- Adjust time period
Play around with the settings to tailor your Spotify Receipt before sharing. You can always quickly make a new one if you want to create multiple versions.
Information in Your Spotify Receipt
Your Spotify Receipt provides data-rich visualizations of your top listening activity, including:
- Top artists ranked by stream count
- Top tracks ranked by stream count
- Percentages showing genre breakdown
- Total artists listened to
- Total tracks listened to
- Total minutes listened
- Average streams per track
- Top listening times and days
Reviewing the metrics can reveal interesting patterns about your music taste and habits over time.
Sharing Your Spotify Receipt
Once you’ve customized your ideal Spotify Receipt in Receiptify, you can easily share it out on social media and with friends:
- Copy direct link
- Generate embed code
- Download as image
- Share to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Post your Receipt on your social profiles and challenge friends to share theirs too! Seeing people’s different music tastes and listening stats is part of the fun.
Downloading Your Top Songs
After getting your Spotify Receipt, you may want to download your top tracks to listen offline or transfer to another device.
You can easily do this by importing your Receipt into AudKit SpotiLab – a free music converter for Spotify. Here’s how:
- Open your Spotify Receipt in Receiptify
- Click “Export” and save the CSV file
- Go to AudKit SpotiLab and click “Import”
- Upload the CSV file from your Receipt
- Select your top tracks and click “Convert” to download the songs!
Generating a customized Spotify Receipt with Receiptify is a quick and simple way to visualize your listening trends and share your music taste.
Follow the step-by-step process above to connect your Spotify account, select your preferred time period and settings, customize the look, and share your receipt through social media, messaging, or embedded on a website.
Plus, you can use your receipt’s track data to easily download your favorite songs with AudKit SpotiLab.
So don’t wait until Spotify Wrapped at the end of the year – go make your own Spotify Receipt now on Receiptify!