A popular competitive first-person shooter game is called Valorant. Every day, a large number of players sign up for the game.
The game must sometimes be reinstalled due to issues in Valorant upgrades. Alternatively, whether you’re trying to uninstall the game for a variety of reasons, such as pausing to take a break or resuming play, we’ve got you covered.
We provide you with the instructions you can use to uninstall Valorant.
How to Uninstall Valorant
You could want to uninstall the game for a variety of reasons, as was previously explained. Whatever the reason, you can research into how to remove Valorant from your computer.
To totally uninstall Valorant from your smartphone, follow these two steps. Riot Vanguard, Valorant’s anti-cheat software, must be uninstalled first, followed by Valorant itself.
It is best to keep in mind that before deleting the apps, you must close all instances of Valorant and Riot Vanguard software. Please make sure Valorant is properly shut down. Expand the system tray from the taskbar, then use the right-click menu to choose Exit Vanguard when you want to leave Riot Vanguard.
Uninstall Valorant via Control Panel
As was already indicated, in order to ensure that the game is completely deleted from your computer, you must also remove Riot Vanguard and Valorant.
- To launch Search, press Windows key + S on your keyboard.
- Enter after typing Control Panel.
- Click on Programs.
- Go to Programs and Features now.
- Locate and choose Riot Vanguard from the list.
- Click the top-located Uninstall button.
- Hold off till the procedure is over.
- Select Valorant by looking it up on the same list.
- Select “Uninstall” from the menu.
- Once the procedure is finished, restart your computer.
You can also uninstall the game by using the application’s settings.
- Launch Settings.
- From the menu on the left, select the Apps option.
- Click on Apps and Features.
- To locate Riot Vanguard, look through the list.
- Select Uninstall by selecting the more options option (the three vertical dots).
- Utilizing applications and features, remove Riot Vanguard
- By clicking the Uninstall option, confirm the uninstallation procedure.
- Wait till the procedure is finished.
- Repeat the process with Valorant by selecting it from the list.
- When the removal procedure is finished, restart your computer.
Using the Command Prompt, remove Valorant
You can also uninstall Valorant via the command prompt if the previously described procedure isn’t successful for some reason. But to achieve that, you’ll need administrator privileges.
- Quit any Valorant-related applications, including Riot Vanguard.
- To enter the Run dialogue, press the Windows key and R on your keyboard.
- To launch the command prompt as administrator, type cmd into the box and hit Ctrl + Shift + Enter.
- Hit Enter after entering sc erase vgc.
- Enter once more after typing sc delete vgk.
- Once the codes have finished executing, restart your computer.
- the Program Files directory on your C disc (C:\Program Files).
- Locate Riot Vanguard and totally remove the folder.
Vanguard recently received a small improvement. We introduced the ability to disable Vanguard through a System Tray icon in response to a tonne of helpful player feedback.
This will let you to run numerous programmes that Vanguard may have identified as potentially dangerous. You must restart your computer to activate Vanguard once more.