Irrespective of whether you’re a student or have a day job as an accountant or in any other field, this iPhone calculator will be a great help to you for performing quick calculations when you are on the go. A calculator on the iPhone that displays history allows you to look back at the previously entered equations and check the results.
It will save you from the frustration of having to re-enter the equation again for the same calculation and also help you keep track of the calculations you have done in the past. If you want to know how to check your calculator history on your iPhone. Keep on reading to find out more about it.
In this article, we will properly guide you on How to See your Calculator History on your iPhone step by step.
How to check your Calculator History on iPhone with History + app? – Step by Step
1. Open the Calculator App
The first thing you need to do is the calculator app will open on your iPhone. For that, go to the home screen of your device and find the calculator icon. Once you find it, just tap on it to open the app.
2. Find the “H” Button
After opening the app, you will see the calculator interface on your screen. On this interface, you need to find the “H” button located on the top-left corner of the screen. This button is used to access the history of the calculator.
3. Tap on the “H” Button
Once you find the “H” button, tap on it to open the calculator history.
4. View the History
After tapping on the “H” button, you will see the complete history of all the calculations that you have done on your calculator. This history is saved in the form of an equation with the result. You can scroll up and down to see the complete history.
5. Restore the History
If you want to restore any calculation from the history, then simply tap on it. The equation will be restored to the calculator interface and you can edit it or calculate it again.
5. Delete the History
But sometimes, you may need to delete the complete history for privacy reasons. If that’s the case, then tap on the “Clear” button located in the top-right corner of the screen. This will delete the complete history and you will see a blank screen.
This is how you can access and use the history feature of your iPhone calculator.
Helpful Guide to copy the most recent result from the calculator app:
- Open the calculator app on your iPhone. Then push and hold it for a few seconds.
- Select “Copy Last Result” from the drop-down menu.
- The app will display the most recent computation result.
- Keep your finger on the result in the calculator app.
- To copy something, click the “Copy” button that displays.
This is the best you can manage, though. You won’t be able to obtain a complete history. The final result is retained in all calculator programmes, even if no new functions are added.
How To Adjust The Calculation Settings?
The iPhone calculator comes with a few calculation settings that you can adjust according to your needs. Here is how you can do that:
- Your iPhone will launch the Settings app when you click on it.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the General option.
- Then you will have the option to choose Accessibility after that.
- Once you have scrolled down again, you will be able to see the option for VoiceOver on the right.
- A section called Calculation can be found under the VoiceOver settings.
- Here, you will see the options to adjust the calculation settings according to your needs.
- The audio feedback and scientific notation can be turned on or off depending on your needs, and the language and measurement units can be changed according to your preferences.
As a result of the above information, we can readily come to the conclusion that the calculator on iPhone with history is a very useful feature that can be accessed at any time.
Using this feature, you will be able to keep track of all of the previous calculations you have completed in the past, and you will also be able to avoid the frustration of re-entering the same equation every time you run the program. Our team is hoping that this information will be very useful for you in the future.
Can you backspace on the iPhone Calculator app?
The iPhone Calculator app does not allow you to backspace, so you will not be able to do that. If you make a mistake, then you will have to delete the complete equation and start from the beginning.
Can you clear the history on the iPhone Calculator app?
Yes, it is possible to delete the history on the iPhone Calculator app if you wish to do so. For that, you need to tap on the Clear button located in the top-right corner of the calculator history screen.
Can you access the iPhone Calculator history without opening the app?
Sadly, you will not be able to access the iPhone Calculator history without opening the app in the first place.
How do we add the Calculator app to my iPhone home screen?
If you want to add the Calculator app to your iPhone home screen, then go to the home screen and tap on the App Store icon. In the App Store, search for the “Calculator” app and install it. After installing, you will see the app icon on your home screen.
You Can Check Also:
- How To Make The Hotspot Faster In Your iPhone
- How to Fix Unable to Download Apps On iPhone
- How to Unsync Two iPhones
- How to Backup Your iPhone
- How to Backup Photos on iPhone