Whenever you have found “Visual Voicemail is currently unavailable” the problem is almost always fixed by three quick tricks when looking at a new voicemail on the iPhone. So try these rapid corrections first, before you call the actual voicemail number as some cave dweller in the stone age of cell phones.
NOTE: Make sure that your iPhone is within the range of proper network connection before following the following methods to clear the error.
Step1: Make sure your iPhone doesn’t have aeroplane mode activated
On the iPhone it disabled your iPhone from the cellular network when the aircraft mode is activated. It is therefore recommended that you first ensure that this feature is not activated incorrectly. For this to be checked:
- Go to your iPhone’s Settings app.
- Locate and switch the slider from OFF to ON next to the Airplane mode option in the Settings app.
- Before returning to OFF mode, wait several minutes.
- You can then check for any messages on your Voicemail. It ought to work well.
Step 2: Reset Network Settings on your iPhone
As a rule, when the connection to cellular network is disrupted, the error “Visual Voicemail Not Working” is present. The resetting of your iPhone network setting can thus help to remove any kind of link error. This is why:
- Go to the General settings section of the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Next, select Reset > Reset Network Settings from the menu.
- Reboot your iPhone after the network settings have been changed, and then search for Voicemail. It should now be functioning properly.
Step 3: Reset the Password for your Voicemail
If resetting the network settings does not resolve the issue, you can try resetting the Voicemail password. To do so, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Choose Phone from the drop-down menu and then Change Voicemail Password.
How to Fix “com.apple.mobilephone error 1035”?
You won’t be able to use Voicemail if you get an error 1035 when attempting to upgrade or set up your Voicemail greeting. In this situation, you can contact the network service provider because different providers would have different options for resolving the mistake. If you have a T-Mobile, however, you can reset your voicemail by following these steps:
- To call, press and hold “1” on your iPhone’s dial pad.
- To get to the main menu, click the “*” key.
- Then, on your iPhone’s dial pad, click “3” to access the Greeting menu.
- Then click “2” to start recording a new greeting.
Note: If you’re replacing an existing greeting, the new one will be heard first.
- You will begin recording your new Greeting when prompted. Simply click “#” on your iPhone’s dial pad when you’re done.
- Then, on your iPhone’s dial pad, press “1” to set your recording as your current Voicemail Greeting.
And that’s how you fix your iPhone’s “Visual Voicemail Currently Unavailable” Error 1035.