How to Find Facebook Drafts on a PC
(#1) Facebook PageWhen using a PC, here’s how to discover draft for your Facebook page: 1. Log in to your Facebook profile. 2. In the navigation menu on the left side of your screen, select “Pages.” This should bring up a list of all the pages you have control over. 3. Select the page whose drafts you’d like to find. 4. Select “Publishing Tools” from the navigation menu on the left side of your screen once the website has loaded. Under ‘Meta Business Suite,’ you’ll find the choice. 5. Select “Drafts” from the drop-down menu. You should get a list of all your draft at this time. 6. To open a draught, simply click on it. You’ll only receive a preview if the draught is too long. 7. You can now make any changes you want to the draught or publish it right away. You can set up automatic updates as well. 8. If you still want to save the draught after revising it, go to the “News Feed” section and select the “Share Now” option. 9. “Save” should be selected. The “Share Now” button becomes “Save as draught.” 10. Select “Save as Draft” from the drop-down menu.
(#2) Personal ProfileThe Facebook desktop app is the best way to use Facebook on your computer. While working, shopping, or travelling, you’ll have everything you need to stay connected. You can choose one of three different status kinds on the Facebook home screen to swiftly submit updates about what you’re doing and thinking about: Status Update, Photo/Video, and Link Post. Your News Feed is located in the left sidebar, so scrolling through all of your changes is simple. Despite its many advantages, the Facebook desktop app falls short when it comes to managing draft. For one thing, when you’re in profile mode, you can’t save draft. If you don’t close or reload the app, you can retrieve your draught. Browsers aren’t any better. When you finish drafting a post on Chrome, for example, you lose the draught as soon as you reload the browser. Then you won’t be able to recover the message.
How to Find Facebook Drafts on Android
(#1) Facebook PageThe Facebook app for Android devices allows you to manage your Facebook pages. If you have to stop working on a post before hitting the “Publish” button, you can still go back and finish it. When using an Android phone, here’s how to find a draught on a Facebook page:
- To sign in, open the app and enter your credentials.
- In the top right corner, tap the three horizontal lines.
- Select “Pages” from the drop-down menu. This should bring up a list of all the pages you’re in charge of. Then choose the page where you want to find the draft.
- Open the Meta Business Suite software after downloading it.
- Tap the Posts & Stories icon at the bottom of the screen, then pick “Drafts” from the arrow drop-down next to Published. You should see a list of all the draft you’ve saved at this point.
- Tap the three vertical dots to post or remove a Draft.
(#2) Personal ProfileWhen it comes to personal accounts, there are a lot of things to like about the Facebook app for Android. It varies from the PC version in that it allows you to save and view an unlimited number of draft. There is, however, a catch: you can only see a draught via a Facebook notice received moments after you’ve saved it. If you delete the notice, the only way to see all of your draft again is to create a new one and save it. Let’s look at how to find your personal draft on an Android smartphone in more detail:
- Open the Facebook application.
- Create a temporary draught by tapping the “What’s on your mind” box.
- “Save as draught” by pressing the back button.
- You’ll get a confirmation message after the draught is saved.
- Tap on the notification.
- Return to the previous page by pressing the back button once again. Starting with the most current, you should now see a list of all your draft.
How to Find Facebook Drafts on an iPhone
(#1) Facebook PageWhen using an iPhone, here’s how to find draft for your Facebook page:
- Sign in to your account using the iPhone app.
- In the lower right corner, tap the three lines.
- Select “Pages” from the drop-down menu. This should bring up a list of all the pages you’re in charge of. Then choose the page with the drafts you want to see.
- Open the Meta Business Suite (Pages Manager) programme after downloading it.
- Tap the Posts & Stories icon at the bottom of the screen, then pick “Drafts” from the arrow drop-down next to Published. You should see a list of all the drafts you’ve saved at this point.
- Tap the three vertical dots to upload, schedule, or remove a draught.
(#2) Personal ProfileOnly one draught can be saved in the Facebook app for iPhone. This implies that if you make a new draught, the old one will be instantly deleted. To see the most recent draught, go here.
- Start the app.
- In the Home tab, tap “Finish your previous post?”
Frequently Asked QuestionsHere are some more answers to your Facebook drafting questions.
Q1. Are Drafts and Unpublished Posts the Same Thing?Yes, it is correct. A draught is a post that has been saved but not yet published. It’s most typically used to prepare posts and make sure they’re ready to go when needed.
Q2. If I create a Page drafts on the web browser, will it appear on the Meta Business Suite app?
Yes. You can start a post in the app or online. Then, as long as you’re signed in to the same account, you may pick it up on another device.