Welcome your loved ones or family members with a smile on your face and brand new Good Morning Quotes. Beautiful good morning quotes and sayings that will inspire and empower you to work through the day. With the Inspiring Good Morning Quotes spread the wonderfulness of the day. Wake up with happiness on a brand new day, with happy thoughts and good things coming your way!
Sharing Good Morning Quotes in the morning will make our lives happier. The messages that come through are plain, but they are a reminder of something we have read deeper or have encountered in our own lives or have seen in others’ lives. It’s when we end with a bedtime that we can really inspire ourselves and people around us, which means that what matters and what is trivial comes to life and generates a new mind.
Good morning quotes are a way to express our devotion to others. You set a tone for the entire day as you begin your morning. We don’t remember too many wonderful things in life. One is the influence and strength of rebirth with a new beginning, fresh vitality, and everyday inspiration.
Check out our collection of Good Morning Quotes from all over the Internet.
Positive Good Morning Quotes
1. If You Can Stay Positive in a Negative Situation, You will always Win! Good Morning
2. Good Morning! May your cup filled up with blessings today.
3. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
4. One of the hardest things in life to do is to let go of what you thought was real.
5. A little hello and lots of love to start your day off bright.
6. If you can see the positive sides of everything, you will be able to live much longer than others. Good Morning!
7. Every day is the start of a new beginning. Good Morning!
8. Don’t look for changes every day, rather try to make changes. Good Morning.
9. Good morning, sunshine! People say the first thought in your head each morning can set the tone for your entire day. So, know this. You are loved and you are capable of everything you set your mind to.
10. Good morning! Here’s a little smile to help you go that extra mile!
11. Good morning! I hope your day is full of friends, family, laughter, and love!
12. Let’s all be happy! Morning means a second chance to do it right this time!
13. Generally, I am not a morning person. I prefer sleeping and cuddling, especially with you. But, today, I think we should get up and enjoy life as it comes. Good morning, my love!
14. Wake up, little sunshine. The day is bright and full of endless possibilities. Today may be like any other day, but you have the potential to make it more special than any other day. Good morning to you!
15. This message is just for you. I love you and I wish you the best of days today and always. Have a fabulous morning on me!
16. God told me you needed an extra hug today. Since we are miles apart, this will have to do. Know that I love you and am here for you always.
17. Don’t wake up with the regret of what you couldn’t accomplish yesterday. Wake up while thinking about what will be able to achieve today. Good Morning!
18. Good morning, make positive thoughts, and enjoy every moment of this day!
19. A beautiful life does not just happen. It is built daily by prayers, humility, sacrifice, and love. Good Morning!
20. You are a rare gem, an exclusive, limited edition. There is only one of you! Have an amazing day! Good Morning!
21. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
22. Start your day with a smile because you are lucky to have seen a new day.
23. A difficult road often leads to beautiful destinations. Good Morning!
24. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
25. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
26. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
27. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
28. A little hello and lots of love to start your day off bright. Good morning…
29. Each morning we are born again What we do today is what matters most.
30. Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
31. “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.” — Mindy Kaling
32. “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside—remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
33. “Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself.” — Caroline Ghosn
34. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”– J.M. Power
35. Do you know who is the person you can trust the most in life? No, it is not your parents, your spouse, or your friends. It is only you. So never doubt yourself, no matter how difficult things get. Good morning.
36. All beautiful things have beautiful starts. The sun is beautiful because it has a beautiful sunrise. So start your day with beautiful thoughts, and everything will be great today. Good morning.
37. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.
38. Start your morning with a smile.
39. The hardest thing to do is change. But yet, change is the inevitable law of nature, and for all the good reason. So try to change yourself to be a better person, one habit at a time. Good morning, my friend.
40. It’s only a good morning when I know I have you.
41. Today is going to be a great day
42. Good Morning! Another day, another blessing, and another chance at life. Take nothing for granted and think of every breath as a gift.
43. Have a positive attitude towards life as you begin this day I wish you the strength to be able to make the best out of today Good morning
44. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
44. Remember the morning teas we missed in college, and then had to make it ourselves? Opportunities are like that; when you miss them, it is upon you to create one yourself. Just believe in yourself.
45. As you go out there do your best and believe that the results will follow. Good morning
46. “The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” — William C. Hannan
47. Look out, world, the fabulous you have awoken! Decide today to be and do your best.
48. After a long night slumber morning is calling your name Greet it joyfully and take its challenges head-on
49. One thing you must remember is that yesterday has no impact on today. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life” goes the saying, and so true it is. So make it count.
50. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
Inspirational Good Morning Quotes
51. Be Nice for no reason. Good Morning!
52. To Be Happy You Must: Let go what’s gone, be grateful for what remains, and look forward to what is coming next. Good Morning.
53. Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself. Henry David Thoreau
54. Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. Wayne Huizenga
55. “A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” – George S. Patton
56. Good Morning! If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. Dalai Lama
57. I try to start every day and end every day by taking a moment to be grateful. Olivia Wilde
58. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star. Henry David Thoreau
59. Look out world the fabulous you have awoken Decide today to be and do your best.
60. All the problems are stuck between Mind and Matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. Good Morning! Have a wonderful day.
61. Listen to the silence. It has so much to say. Good morning.
62. God brings me days I add life to them
63. Life is too short to argue and fight. Good morning!
64. Money is the worst discovery of human life. But it is the most trusted material to test human nature. Good Morning!
65. If you are offered a seat on a rocket, just go for it. Don’t ask what seat! Good Morning.
66. Sometimes you will never know the VALUE of a moment until it becomes a MEMORY- DR. Seuss.
67. If you really want to do something you will find a way. If you don’t you will find an excuse.- Jim Rohn.
68. “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
69. “If I fail to follow my morning routine I try to get a hard workout in. A hard workout is like a manual restart of the day.” – Aubrey Marcus
70. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” – Charlie Chaplin
71. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
72. A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books. Good Morning!.
73. Don t cry over the past it s gone Don t stress too much about the future it hasn’t arrived Live in the present and make it beautiful Good Morning
74. The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful, and so are you. Good Morning!
75. Sometimes you just have to stay silent because no words can explain what s going on your mind and heart Good Morning
76. Good Morning! Another day, another blessing, and another chance at life. Take nothing for granted and think of every breath as a gift.
77. Behind every status, there is a secret message for someone Good Morning
78. “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.” – Unknown
79. “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.” – Catherine Pulsifer
80. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche
81. “People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown
82. Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. – William James
83. Winston Churchill- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
84. Helen Keller- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
85. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.- Theodore Roosevelt
86. When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.- Carol Burnett
87. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.- Jimmy Dean
88. Demi Lovato- No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
89. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.- Albert Einstein
90. Limit your “always” and your “nevers.” Amy Poehler
91. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m possible!”- Audrey Hepburn
92. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.- C.S. Lewis
93. Maya Angelou- Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.
94. You do not find a happy life. You make it.- Camilla Eyring Kimball
95. The most wasted of days is one without laughter.- E. E. Cummings
96. You must do the things you think you cannot do.- Eleanor Roosevelt
97. It isn’t where you came from. It’s where you’re going that counts.- Ella Fitzgerald
98. It is never too late to be what you might have been.- George Eliot
99. Hafez- Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.
100. You get what you give.- Jennifer Lopez
Motivational Good Morning Quotes
101. Good Morning, just remember: life isn’t a dress rehearsal. You get one shot. That’s it. Take the lead role by the reigns…you got this!
102. Life is like a giant mirror. Sing, dance, laugh and smile in front of it and it will sing, dance, laugh, and smile back at you!
103. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
104. “Only the paranoid survive.” – Andy Grove
105. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
106. “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon
107. “Everything you can imagine is real.”― Pablo Picasso
108. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
109. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
110. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
111. “Just another Magic Monday” – Unknown
112. “One day or day one. You decide.” – Unknown
113. “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” ― Julio-Alexi Genao
114. “No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.”― Jaymin Shah
115. “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.” – Unknown
116. “Hustlers don’t sleep, they nap.” – Unknown
117. “Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary.” – Ross Simmonds
118. Just remember how you felt as a child, pre-responsibilities, bills, appointments… Today, BE that child! Have a great day!
119. A Laugh for Breakfast | Funny Good Morning Messages
120. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the coffee is brewing…. All the day needs is you! Get up and add yourself to this beautiful day!
121. “To do or do not. There is no try.” Yoda speaks the truth. Good Morning and may the force be with you!
122. You are a rare gem, an exclusive, limited edition. There is only one of you! Have an amazing day!
123. Good morning, you are going to have the best day ever! Why? Because I said so, that’s why!
124. Sometimes the greatest test in life is being able to bless someone else while going through your own storm. Good Morning!
125. Rise and shine, Sleepyhead! The sun is shining and the birds are chirping! Today is a brand new day!
126. The best part of waking up is… seeing the smile on your face.
127. Amazing Good Morning Images and Quotes to Inspire a Perfect Day
128. Every single morning wake up with the intention of doing your very best. If you are able to do that, God will be able to do the rest.
129. Take charge of how you’re feeling today. Don’t let anyone else dictate how your day will go. This is your day, a day of your life. Do it your way.
130. Too Early for Panic! | Good Morning, Friends!
131. Isn’t today going to be an awesome day?! It sure is, especially after you get up and grace the world with your presence.
132. Tonight, you will want to feel accomplished. So, rise now and bravely enter the challenges of the day.
133. Rise and shine! Stretch and yawn! Wake up early, it’s time for the dawn.
134. It’s time to get up and get yourself dressed, eat some breakfast, and be on your way. Today is going to be the greatest of days!
135. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
136. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
137. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” – Vincent Van Gogh
138. “Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.’ – A.C. Benson
139. “Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure.” – Stanley McChrystal
140. “The hard days are what make you stronger.” – Aly Raisman
141. “I now tried a new hypothesis: It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be.” – Michelle Obama
142. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
143. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain
144. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
145. “If everything seems to be under control, you’re not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti
146. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
147. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” – Ken Poirot
148. “I never lose. Either I win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
149. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot, and hang out.” – Abraham Lincoln
150. “Focus on being productive instead of busy.” – Tim Ferriss
More Good Morning Quotes
151. “Do the best you can. No one can do more than that.” – John Wooden
152. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
153. “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” – Baz Luhrmann
154. “Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things you did not do than the ones you did.” – Mark Twain
155. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Wayne W. Dyer
156. “The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be one.” – Nishan Panwar
157. “A walk to a nearby park may give you more energy and inspiration in life than spending two hours in front of a screen.” – Tsang Lindsay
158. “If you can’t do anything about it then let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.” – Tony Gaskins
159. “I can and I will. Watch me.” – Carrie Green
160. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
161. Blessings of grace and peace be with you today and every day. Good Morning!
162. Beautiful things don’t ask for attention. Good Morning!
163. When you wish good for others, good things come back to you. This is the Law of Nature.
164. Good Morning Beautiful Souls. Be kind to Yourself Today.
165. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.”― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
166. “There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.” – J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
167. “I just wanna let them know that they didn’t break me.” – Pretty in Pink
168. “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” – The Godfather
169. “No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” – The Greatest Showman
170. “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of the day most people have breakfast.” – Robert Brault
171. “Not the day only, but all the things have their morning.”- French Proverb
172. “You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.” – Good Will Hunting
173. “Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten.” – Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield
174. “It’s my life It’s now or never I ain’t gonna live forever I just want to live while I’m alive” – It’s My Life, Bon Jovi
175. “I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me” – New Romantics, Taylor Swift
176. “Cause the grass is greener under me bright as technicolor, I can tell that you can see” – Sorry Not Sorry, Demi Lovato
177. “Life’s a game made for everyone and love is the prize” – Wake Me Up, Avicii
178. “It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a life for me and I’m feeling good.” – Feeling Good, Michael Buble
179. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
180. “Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got.” – Janis Joplin
181. ‘Nothing is stronger than a broken man rebuilding himself.” – Unknown
182. “I always thought it was me against the world and then one day I realized it’s just me against me.” – Kendrick Lamar
183. “A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.” – Richard Nixon
184. “Do the right thing even when no one is looking.” – Unknown
185. “Make today the day you learn something new.” –Unknown
186. “Be silly, be honest, be kind.’ – Ralph Waldo Emerson
187. “If you think someone could use a friend. Be one.” – Unknown
188. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
189. “Wealth isn’t about having a lot of money it’s about having a lot of options.” – Chris Rock
190. “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you.” – Derek Jeter
191. “Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.” – Brian Vaszily
192. Never let anyone treat you like you’re regular glue. You’re glitter glue.
193. “If you fall – I’ll be there.” – Floor
194. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler
195. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
196. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa
197. “Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.” – Pema Chodron
198. “We can see through others only when we can see through ourselves.” – Bruce Lee
199. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
200. “Work until your rivals become idols.” – Drake
201. Love, Care, and Respect. The First two you GIVE, the last one you EARN.
202. We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are. – Anais Nin
Thanks to Oberlo for the Great collection.