Abdul Ezedi, the suspect of the Clapham chemical attack that left a mother and her daughters injured, is believed to be dead after entering the River Thames. But who was he married to, and what do we know about his family background? In this article, we will explore the relationship status and family details of Abdul Ezedi, as well as the controversies surrounding his marriage.
Relationship Status of Abdul Ezedi
- Is he married? According to the police, Ezedi was not married at the time of the attack. He had been living in Newcastle since he arrived in the UK from Afghanistan in 2016.
- Who is his wife? Ezedi did not have a wife, but he had been in a relationship with the woman he attacked, who was also an asylum seeker from Afghanistan. The police said the breakdown of their relationship may have been his motive for the attack.
- Was he in a significant relationship? The police said Ezedi and the woman had been in a relationship for some time, and he had arranged to meet her in London on the day of the attack. However, the nature and duration of their relationship are not clear.
Abdul Ezedi’s Family Details
- Who are his parents? Ezedi’s parents are not known to the public, and it is not clear if they are still alive or living in Afghanistan. Ezedi had claimed to be a victim of torture and persecution by the Taliban in his asylum application.
- Does he have any siblings? Ezedi’s siblings are also unknown, and there is no evidence that he had any relatives or friends in the UK. He had been living alone in a flat in Newcastle, where the police found chemical canisters during a raid.
- What is his family background? Ezedi’s family background is obscure, and there is little information about his life in Afghanistan before he came to the UK. He had been convicted of a sexual offence in 2018, but was later granted asylum after an appeal tribunal ruled in his favour.
Controversies Surrounding Abdul Ezedi’s Marriage
- Rumored allegations There have been rumors that Ezedi had been married to another woman in Afghanistan, and that he had abandoned her and their children to come to the UK. However, these allegations have not been confirmed or verified by any official sources.
- Ongoing investigations The police are still investigating the circumstances and motives of Ezedi’s attack, and are appealing for anyone who had any contact with him to come forward. They are also searching for his body in the River Thames, where he was last seen on the night of the attack.
- Public reactions The public has reacted with shock and outrage to Ezedi’s attack, which has been described as a “horrific” and “cowardly” act of violence. Many people have expressed sympathy and support for the victims, who are still recovering from their injuries. Some have also questioned the asylum system and the security checks that allowed Ezedi to enter and stay in the UK.
Abdul Ezedi, the Clapham chemical attacker, was not married, but had been in a relationship with the woman he assaulted. His family details are largely unknown, and he had no apparent ties or connections in the UK. His attack has sparked a lot of controversy and criticism, as well as concern and compassion for the victims. Ezedi is presumed to be dead, but the police are still looking for his body and trying to understand his actions.