Vodafone Message Center Numbers – This guide will help you send SMS using your Vodafone postpaid, prepaid, or 4G sim. We will show you how to resolve the Vodafone problem of SMS not being sent.
Vodafone is India’s most popular telecom company. Millions of Indians use the Vodafone network. This large number of users makes calls, chats with friends, and does many other things every day.
Vodafone had networks in 25 countries as of 2018. I would associate systems in 47 more countries. Vodafone Global Enterprise offers telecommunications services and IT solutions to corporate customers in 150 countries.
If you have any issues, the SMS cannot be sent to Vodafone Messages Centre Number Your cell phone. These are some possible reasons for problems:
- One reason is the wrong Vodafone SMS Center Number.
- Vodafone will also disconnect your SMS service if you haven’t used it in the last 3 months. To activate your Vodafone SMS service, call 198 to speak with Vodafone customer service.
What is the Vodafone Message Center number?
The mobile phone network’s message center number, also known as the SMSC number, is a network element. Its function is to store, forward, and convert SMS messages. An SMSC’s main function is to route SMS messages and manage the process.
Vodafone Message Center Numbers Update August 2021
|Vodafone SMS Center Numbers||Phone Number|
|Jammu & Kashmir||+919796009905|
|Uttar Pradesh east||+919839099999|
It is Impossible to send SMS from Vodafone sometimes. You may not be able to send an SMS using your mobile. It is possible that your SMS service has been deactivated. This problem can be solved by calling Vodafone customer service and telling them to activate my support.
Also, check the list of Airtel Message Center Numbers
How does the SMSC (Short Message Service Center) work?
SMSC is a network element. It is responsible for all functions performed during send an SMS (e.g. storage, forwarding, and delivery.
Here’s how it works:
- An SMS message sent from a mobile phone will first reach an SMS center.
- The SMS center forwards the message to the destination.
You should now know what an SMS center number is. Now we will share the Vodafone message center number. Vodafone has a unique SMS center number for every state, so we will share that number.
How to Change Vodafone SMS Centre Number Android
1) Dial 1-*#*#4636 #*#*
2) You will instantly see the popup and these options will appear:
- Telephone information
- Information about batteries
- Statistics on Usages
- WLAN Information
3) Click on “Phone Info” and scroll to the bottom for this SMSC option.
4) Click “Refresh” and you can check your current number or change it with the number we have given above.
5) Click on the “Update” button that’s all.
1) Open “Messages”.
2) Click the “:” button at the bottom, and then click “Settings”.
3) To access advanced settings, click on “Advanced”.
4) Select the SMS center that corresponds to your sim slot.
5) You will see a default number for Vodafone messaging center on your screen. Simply change the number by simply entering the SMS center number that we shared above.
6) Click on the “Save” button.
FAQ – Vodafone Message Center Numbers
Q1. What is Vodafone Message Center Number Delhi?
The Vodafone Message Center Number Delhi is +919811009998
Q2. What is the Vodafone SMS Center number Mumbai?
The Vodafone SMS Center number Kerala is +919820205446
Q3. What is the Vodafone SMS Center Number Punjab?
The Vodafone SMS Center Number Punjab is +919888009998.
Q4. What is Vodafone Message Center Number Andhra Pradesh?
The Vodafone Message Center Number Andhra Pradesh is +919885005444
Q5. What is the Vodafone SMS Center number Tamil Nadu?
The Vodafone SMS Center number Tamil Nadu is +919843000040
Q6. What is the Vodafone SMS Center number Kolkata?
The Vodafone SMS Center number Tamil Nadu is +919830099990
Q7. What is the Vodafone SMS Center number West Bengal?
The Vodafone SMS Center number Tamil Nadu is +919732099990
Q8. How can I get my Vodafone SMS Centre number?
Typing *#*#4636#*#* into the phone’s dial screen. Select Phone information. Scroll down to select the SMSC setting.
Q9. How do I reset my Vodafone SMS center number?
How to Change Vodafone SMS Centre Number Android
- Dial – *#*#4636 #*#*
- You will instantly see options and a popup.
- Scroll down until you find this SMSC option.
Q10. How do I contact Vodafone customer service?
Call customer service on 199.
Q11. Why is my Vodafone message not being sent?
First, verify that your Vodafone SMS Centre Number is correct. Go to your mobile messages settings.> Check the SMS center number Vodafone’s SMS messaging center.
Q12. How do I enable SMS?
Samsung Android – Setup SMS
- Choose Messages
- Click the Menu button. Notification: The Menu button can be placed anywhere on your screen, or on your device.
- Choose Settings
- Choose More Settings
- Now, select Text messages.
- Select Message Centre
- Enter the number of your Message Centre and select Set.
Q13. How can I create an iPhone SMS Centre number?
- Open the Phone app from the Home screen.
- Tap Keypad, then dial the following number: **5005*7672*12063130004#.
- Tap the green Call icon. You should see the message Setting Succeeded.
Q14. How do I access Vodafone settings?
- Go to Settings>>>>> Access Point Names> Menu>
- Click on Menu, select Add New APN and type the Vodafone APN Settings exactly as shown.
- Save your settings and exit back to the main menu.
- Test the connection by restarting the phone