The flower has its own meaning and influences our mood. We give flowers and talk about our feelings. The language of flowers can tell us about the emotions and intentions of the person who gave us flowers. There are a lot of varieties and types of flowers. A bouquet of flowers will tell us about feelings.
In the online store Ottawa florist you can choose a gorgeous bouquet for a holiday, an original flower arrangement, a basket of flowers with delivery. Our service will quickly deliver the order to your home, delighting your loved ones with a fresh bouquet of flowers.
What do flowers mean?
- The orchid symbolizes wealth and luxury, they are presented to the closest and dearest people with wishes of well-being;
- Lily is a symbol of noble intentions and purity;
- Tulips speak of pure love and are presented to explain their feelings;
- Gerber can be presented to both relatives and simply acquaintances, she speaks of a certain reticence in relationships, flirting and a smile;
- Chrysanthemum is a symbol of wisdom, trust and health;
- Peonies – mean the fulfillment of desires;
- It is customary to give gozdiki to men;
- Daisies symbolize romantic youth.
Roses are the most popular flower. Rose speaks of love, is a sign of passion and loyalty. The meaning of roses varies with color.
White roses symbolize harmony and purity, sympathy, devotion.
Red roses mark true, fiery love. The scent of red roses shows deep and passionate love. They are also given as a sign of respect.
Cream roses are elegant, they speak of exquisite taste, stability and firmness, and solid relationships. This shade is most relevant in wedding floristry. Creamy white is the color of celebration and fun.
Pink roses can be given to relatives, friends, work colleagues, as they speak of gratitude. You can also give pink roses to a girl.
Purple roses, like red roses, are a declaration of love. But unlike a bouquet of red roses, which speaks of strong and long-standing love, a bouquet of purple roses is a symbol of attraction or fleeting charm.
Yellow roses are a symbol of the sun and productive energy, care and health. The yellow rose has the most positive meaning: friendship, joy, happiness.
Green roses represent thoughts of activity, success, and abundance. Green flowers are soothing and bring an optimistic mood.
Blue roses are bred by an artificial method. Blue roses are presented to mysterious people, special and inaccessible.
Orange roses indicate that you are proud of the person.
The number of colors matters a lot:
- Bouquets and baskets with a lot of flowers are presented for holidays, anniversaries. Large bouquets speak of great love.
- If you decide to give 9 flowers, then it will mean dedication.
- 7 colors symbolize love and affection.
- 5 flowers in a bouquet means gratitude and family ties.
- It is customary to give 3 flowers as a sign of hope;
- And one flower speaks of the uniqueness and elegance of the girl.
Girls are given white flowers, women – red or burgundy, and little girls are better off with a small bunch of violets or daffodils. Severe flowers, such as lilies or calla lilies, are given to colleagues or acquaintances.