Www Lowes Com Eservice- If you frequently shop at Lowe’s, the Synchrony Bank Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card can be a useful tool. Your Lowe’s credit card account can mean big savings on home projects or better margins for your contracting firm, with daily savings of 5% on purchases and choices for financing large projects.
Any benefits you may receive, however, are contingent on you paying your payment on time to avoid finance charges.
That’s why it’s critical to understand the many payment options available for your Lowe’s credit card account.
What exactly is Lowe’s?
Lowe’s is a home improvement retailer based in the United States. Lucius Smith Lowe founded the company in 1921, and it is headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina. It maintains a retail shop chain in the United States and Canada.
Lowe’s and its subsidiaries operated 2,015 hardware and home improvement stores in North America as of November 2018.
Benefits of logging into Lowe’s eservice
- You may access your account from any computer or mobile device.
- Lowe’s eService allows you to pay your bills online in a safe and secure manner.
- Register for FREE text message or email notifications to remain informed about your account.
- It’s a lot better than sitting in a queue or trying to get through one of those automated phone systems.
Let’s talk about how to log in to the Lowes eservice portal at www.lowes.com/eservice once you’ve gone through the Lowes eservice perks.
We’ll begin with the Lowes eservice Login process now, but first. Let me give you a quick rundown of the credentials required for the Lowes eservice Log in process.
To effectively access your Lowes eservice portal, please follow the simple steps below:
- Go to www.lowes.com/eservice to access the official Lowes eservice login page.
- In the input form, please enter your User ID and Password.
- Then, to access your account, click the SECURE LOGIN option.
Lowe’s Credit Card Options
Lowe’s offers a variety of credit cards to suit the needs of different clients, in addition to the Lowe’s Advantage card. When making a Lowe’s credit card payment, it’s crucial to know which card you have so that your payment goes to the right spot.
Synchrony Bank issues the following cards:
- Lowe’s Advantage Card
- Lowe’s Visa Rewards
- Lowe’s Business Account
- Lowe’s Accounts Receivable
Lowe’s Credit Card Payment Options
When it comes to making a payment on your Lowe’s credit card, you have various alternatives to select from at your leisure. The processes to complete payments via each method are as follows:
Making a Lowe’s Online Payment
To make an online payment, you must first create an account with the bank that issued your Lowe’s credit card. Visit the American Express login page to make a payment on your American Express Lowe’s Business Rewards credit card.
For cards issued by Synchrony:
- Go to Lowe’s online payment page to make a payment.
- To begin the registration process, enter your account number and ZIP code for Synchrony-issued cards, as well as your card number and card ID number.
- To complete the registration and log in to your online account, follow the steps on the screen.
- Create a payment plan and stick to it. To complete the payment, you’ll need your bank account and routing details.
How To Use Lowe’s QuickPay To Make an Online Payment
The QuickPay service of Synchrony Bank allows you to pay your bill online without logging in. Go to Lowe’s QuickPay page to use this option. Follow the prompts to finalise your payment by entering your credit card information, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your billing ZIP code.
Using the Mail to Make a Lowe’s Card Payment
Lowe’s accepts mail-in payments as well. You can mail a check or money order to the address on your billing statement, or just use the addresses below:
|CARD TYPE||ADDRESS FOR REMITTING PAYMENT|
|Lowe’s Advantage Card or Lowe’s Project Card||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530914, Atlanta, GA 30353-0914|
|Lowe’s Visa Rewards||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 960010, Orlando, FL 32896-0010|
|Lowe’s Business Account||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530970, Atlanta, GA 30353-0970|
|Lowe’s Accounts Receivable||Lowe’s P.O. Box 530954, Atlanta, GA 30353-0954|
|Lowe’s American Express Business Rewards||Call American Express at 866-537-1397 to get the payment address for your state.|
Making a Lowe’s Credit Card Payment in Store
To discover the payment address for your state, call American Express at 866-537-1397.
Paying with a Lowe’s Credit Card at the Store
Your Lowe’s credit card can be paid in any Lowe’s store. Visit the customer service desk if this is your first time making an in-store payment. A person may walk you through the payment procedure.
|ACCOUNT TYPE||PHONE NUMBER|
|Lowe’s Consumer Credit Cards||888-840-7651|
|Lowe’s Business Account||888-840-7651|
|Lowe’s Accounts Receivable||866-232-7443|
|Lowe’s American Express Business Rewards||866-537-1397|