Kylian Mbappe, the French soccer star who plays for Paris Saint-Germain and the national team, is one of the most sought-after athletes in the world. He has won several awards and accolades for his skills and achievements, including the FIFA World Cup Best Young Player in 2018 and the World’s Highest Paid Soccer Player in 2022. But what about his personal life? Who is Mbappe dating now?
According to rumors, Mbappe is currently in a relationship with Ines Rau, a French model who made history as the first openly transgender Playmate for Playboy magazine in 2017.
The couple has been spotted together on various occasions, such as at the Cannes Film Festival and on a yacht vacation. However, neither of them has confirmed or denied the rumors, and their relationship status remains a mystery.
Mbappe’s Relationship with Ines Rau
- Reports of Breakup with Transgender Model
Some sources have claimed that Mbappe and Rau have broken up, citing various reasons. One of them is that Mbappe’s family did not approve of his relationship with a transgender woman, and pressured him to end it. Another is that Rau cheated on Mbappe with another man, and Mbappe found out through social media. However, these reports have not been verified and could be false or exaggerated.
- Reports of Dating the Ex of a PSG Player
Another rumor that has circulated is that Mbappe is dating Rose Bertram, a Belgian model who is the ex-girlfriend of his PSG teammate Gregory van der Wiel. Bertram and van der Wiel split in 2021, after having a daughter together. Bertram and Mbappe are said to have met through their mutual involvement in the fashion industry and have been seen together at some events. However, this rumor has also not been confirmed and could be just a speculation.
Who is Ines Rau?
Ines Rau is a 32-year-old model who was born in Paris and is of Algerian descent. She transitioned and underwent gender-affirming surgery at the age of 16, after being inspired by the life story of English trans model Caroline “Tula” Cossey. She came out as transgender publicly when she was 24, and became an activist for transgender rights.
Rau started her modeling career by dancing for DJs in Ibiza, where she befriended David Guetta. She then posed nude with Tyson Beckford for a French luxury magazine in 2013 and appeared in Playboy’s “A-Z issue” in 2014. She became the second transgender woman to be featured in Playboy, after Cossey in 1981 and 1991. In 2017, she was named the Playmate of the Month for November, making her the first openly transgender Playmate.
Rau has also worked with other brands and designers, such as Nicole Miller, Alexis Bittar, Barneys New York, Maison Margiela, and Balmain. She has also appeared in Vogue Italia and in a campaign for Dior. She is currently represented by Next Management.
Mbappe’s Dating History: From Former Miss France to Transgender Girlfriend and Playboy Cover Star
Mbappe has never officially confirmed any of his relationships, but he has been linked to several women in the past. Here are some of his rumored exes:
- Alicia Aylies: A French model, singer, and the winner of Miss France 2017. She was spotted cheering for Mbappe and the French national team during the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, sparking rumors of their romance. However, their relationship status was never confirmed, and the details of their relationship are unknown.
- Emma Smet: A French actress and the daughter of singer David Hallyday and actress Estelle Lefebure. She was rumored to be dating Mbappe in 2021 after they exchanged some flirty messages on Instagram. However, their relationship was never confirmed, and they have not been seen together publicly.
- Stella Maxwell: A Belgian-born British model and Victoria’s Secret Angel. She was rumored to be dating Mbappe in 2022 after they were seen leaving a hotel together in Paris. However, their relationship was never confirmed, and they have not been seen together since.
- Rose Bertram: A Belgian model and the ex-girlfriend of Mbappe’s PSG teammate Gregory van der Wiel. She was rumored to be dating Mbappe in 2022 after they were seen together at some events. However, their relationship was never confirmed, and they have not been seen together recently.
- Ines Rau: A French model and the first openly transgender Playmate for Playboy magazine. She is currently rumored to be dating Mbappe after they were spotted together at the Cannes Film Festival and on a yacht vacation. However, their relationship status remains a mystery, and they have not confirmed or denied the rumors.
Mbappe is one of the most talented and successful soccer players in the world, but he is also very private about his personal life. He has not revealed who his current girlfriend is, or if he is single. He may be dating Ines Rau, or he may be dating someone else, or he may be focusing on his career. Until he decides to share his love life with the public, we can only guess and speculate.