The answer is no. Hailey Bieber is not pregnant in 2023 and has not made any official announcements to that effect. On TikTok, allegations about the model’s whereabouts during her husband’s pregnancy celebration in the Bahamas have gone viral. However, these rumors are completely baseless and unfounded. Here is why:
The Hailey Bieber Pregnancy Rumor
- How the rumor started
- The rumor started when a TikTok user claimed to have proof that Hailey and Justin Bieber were on a yacht in Bakers Bay in the Bahamas celebrating their pregnancy.
- The user said she could not share the proof yet, but that she heard it from a reliable source.
- The video went viral and sparked speculation among fans and media outlets.
- Hailey Bieber and Justin Bieber’s response
- Hailey Bieber did not directly address the rumor, but she posted a photo of herself in London on February 23, showing no signs of a baby bump.
- Justin Bieber also did not comment on the rumor, but he posted a video of himself singing a song called “Peaches” on February 26, which some fans interpreted as a hint that he was expecting a baby girl.
- However, there is no evidence to support these interpretations, and the couple has not confirmed or denied anything.
Previous Instances of Hailey Bieber Pregnancy Rumors
- The history of pregnancy rumors surrounding Hailey Bieber
- This is not the first time that Hailey Bieber has been subject to pregnancy speculation.
- In 2022, a fake TikTok video went viral claiming she was expecting.
- The video used a clip from an interview with Vogue where Hailey said she wanted to have kids someday, but edited it to make it seem like she was announcing her pregnancy.
- Hailey quickly debunked the video on her Instagram story, saying it was “fake news” and “not funny”.
- In 2021, another rumor circulated that Hailey was pregnant after Justin posted a photo of them with the caption “mom and dad”.
- However, Hailey clarified in the comments that they were not expecting, but just referring to their dog Oscar as their child.
Debunking the 2023 Pregnancy Rumor
- Lack of official announcements: An obvious reason to question the 2023 pregnancy rumor lies in the absence of official statements from Hailey or Justin. The pair maintain transparency about their relationship and marriage, divulging personal aspects and images through social media and interviews. They have voiced a future intent for children, but not in the immediate timeline. In 2021, Justin disclosed to Ellen DeGeneres his aspiration for a family as large as Hailey wished, with the timing hinging on her decision. He expressed a desire to savor married life prior to embarking on fatherhood. In 2020, Hailey communicated to Vogue Arabia her fondness for children and eventual intent to have some, without any urgency. Her attention remained on career advancement and personal development ahead of transitioning into motherhood.
- Social media reactions
- Another reason to debunk the 2023 pregnancy rumor is the social media reactions from Hailey and Justin’s friends and family.
- If the rumor was true, one would expect to see congratulatory messages and comments from their loved ones on their posts.
- However, there is no sign of any such reactions from anyone close to them.
- For example, Hailey’s father Stephen Baldwin did not mention anything about his daughter’s pregnancy on his Twitter account, where he often posts about his family and faith.
- Similarly, Justin’s mother Pattie Mallette did not congratulate her son or daughter-in-law on her Instagram account, where she frequently shares photos and videos of them.
- Instead, both parents have been posting about other topics unrelated to the pregnancy rumor.
In conclusion, there is no truth to the rumor that Hailey Bieber is pregnant in 2023. The rumor is based on a TikTok video that has no proof or credibility. The couple has not made any official announcements or given any hints that they are expecting. Moreover, their previous statements and social media posts indicate that they are not ready to have kids yet. Therefore, the rumor is false and should be ignored.