Electronic digital signature, as well as electronic reporting, has long become an everyday reality. Electronic signature is convenient, reliable, and also saves a lot of time.
All electronic documents signed with e-signature are considered legally significant and e-signature is equal to a real signature. It can be obtained in state institutions, private companies, and banks.
First of all, electronic signature solves the mobility problem: there is no need to visit government institutions to sign documents, the signing can be done online.
How to use an electronic signature
Electronic signatures can be used not only for certification of documents but also for identification of the person when visiting some state portals and registers.
Below you will find only some of the possibilities, which are open to e-signature holders:
- it is possible to obtain social assistance online, for example, in case of the birth of a child;
- using electronic services, it is possible to obtain a certificate of no criminal record;
- you can prepare documents online and participate in tenders;
- it is possible to register a territorial community on a special Internet service;
- you can complete the registration in the electronic office of the taxpayer, and then submit reports and pay taxes online;
- it is possible to certify standard contracts and other documents in electronic format.
It is important that a person ensures the safety of his electronic signature. Under no circumstances should you not give your key certificate to unauthorized people in order to use the signature. If this happens, then the document certified in this way is invalid.
How to put an electronic signature on documents
How to sign any document with an electronic key file? It is quite easy to do this. To sign an electronic document, you need to go to a specialized service on the official portal of the Ministry of Digital Transformation, download a file with the key, enter the password, and specify the structure in which they received an electronic signature. Then it is necessary to load the document requiring a signature into the service and sign it. It is possible to sign a file which format does not exceed 100 Mb.
How to choose software for electronic signature
There are quite a few software with e-signature functions, but the specialists recommend using the PandaDoc application.
PandaDoc is a universal platform for the automatization of document flow. Using this application, creating, certifying with e-signature, sending and tracking various documents (including commercial proposals, contracts, estimates) in one intuitive interface is possible. The solution consists of functions in the following areas: proposals, deals, workflow, branding, content and team management, productivity.
Thanks to the use of PandaDoc, companies in various industries get:
- a 15% increase in the average contract value;
- increase in productivity by 800%;
- reduction of the document formation time by 50%;
- increase in closing rates by 30%.
PandaDoc integrates with several CRMs, as well as with ERP, cloud storage, payment and other systems.