Canceling an order manually on Domino’s is really effortless if a few simple steps are followed since Domino’s reserves full rights to cancel an order.
Domino’s marks as the world’s leading pizza chains, based on global retail sales with more than 17,200 different stores and 90 different markets one of their main roots is pizza delivery in 30 mins, and they are said to be selling 3 million pizzas each day throughout the global system given how easy it is to order one online through their own personalized app apart from Zomato and Swiggy.
Once you’ve ordered a pizza online, there can be several reasons why you would want to cancel the order since not every Domino’s pizza was meant to be. So do not panic if you have placed a wrong order since you are only human and surely mistakes happen today’s blog will chart out step-by-step guidelines as to how to cancel a Domino’s order. There are many such non-tech-savvy people who would remain confused as to how and whether it is possible to cancel an order once it has been placed. Time is the deciding factor when it comes to the cancellation of order since you might not want the pizza to be already prepared for you and you need to cancel immediately after you realize the slip-up.
- It is absolutely possible to cancel an order on Domino’s after it has been placed
- Dialing customer care is one of the options or you can also text the customer care bot
- If cancellation takes place within just a couple of minutes after it was placed, you can directly select cancel my order from the live order section
Sometimes Domino’s themselves cancel the order from their end and these are certain reasons behind that:
- The delivery address provided is known to be abusive
- If the delivery agent is unable to contact the customers
- The customer has not picked up a Domino’s carryout order
- The customer has been blacklisted.
- If the contact number of the customer has been previously used in hoax orders
Potential reasons for cancellation of an order
- The order was placed by mistake
- The delivery timing shown is too late
- The address provided is incorrect
- The order has been placed from a wrong account
- The order has been placed by the customer due to technical errors
- The same order has been placed twice by mistake
- Your account has been suspended
Follow these easy steps to go ahead with the cancellation
- Download the Domino’s app on your android/iOS
- Go to My Orders section and check the order section
- Click on the Customer Care option from the menu
- You will be connected to the virtual customer care executive bot
- Type “Cancel my order” and press OK
- Calling the Customer care agents for the cancellation is also an option.
Another Way to Cancel a Dominos Order
- Download the Domino’s app on your android/iOS
- After placing the order, navigate to the My Orders section
- If the order has not yet been packed, you can also click on the option Cancel my Order directly.
- Now depending on the quantity of the order placed and the time passed since the order was placed, it is up to the discretion of the Dominos outlet to consider the cancellation.
- Once the cancellation is successful, a refund will be initiated to the original payment method within a certain span of time (24 hours)
On certain occasions, we might face issues during cancellations at Domino’s. The most likely is if the order is already under process and is packed and on the road which automatically leads to a delay in the cancellation. Sometimes Domino’s also faces technical issues. The app or the website might not always function to its 100 % potential which suggests that you might have to call the store, provide the particular details with respect to your order and then cancel it.
Since we are talking about pizzas here, it’s certainly less likely that you would want to cancel your order but not every order was supposed to be and due to several reasons cancellation of a Domino’s order can take place and it’s really easy if you follow the few given steps given how user friendly their app and the entire process undertaken by them is. Let me know in the comments section if these solutions worked for you and feel free to ask any questions!
Can Domino's cancel my order on its own?
Domino's certainly has the liberty to cancel your order. When the customer can cancel the order, the app can also cancel a particular order based on certain logical reasons, one of which is that the customer has been blacklisted.
How to contact Domino's customer care?
Open the Domino's app on your android/iOS, navigate to the top left corner, tap on the three consecutive lines, and select Contact us. The customer care number of Domino's is 1860-210-0000, and you can also write to them at [email protected]
Can I cancel my Domino's order and get a refund?
You will have to contact customer care and let them know the particular reason behind the cancellation and be clear that you would like to request a refund and it will be initiated within 24 hours.