Taylor Swift is one of the most successful and influential artists of her generation. She has won numerous awards and accolades for her music, including 12 Grammy Awards, the highest honor in the music industry.
But how many Grammys does Taylor Swift have, and what are they for?
In this article, we will answer this question and explore some of the achievements and recognitions that Taylor Swift has received throughout her career.
Taylor Swift’s Grammy Wins
Taylor Swift has won 12 Grammy Awards out of 46 nominations. She won her first four Grammys in 2010, when she was only 20 years old, making her the youngest artist to win Album of the Year at that time.
She has since won Album of the Year two more times, becoming the first woman to do so three times. Here is a list of all the Grammys that Taylor Swift has won:
- Album of the Year for Fearless (2010)
- Best Country Album for Fearless (2010)
- Best Female Country Vocal Performance for “White Horse” (2010)
- Best Country Song for “White Horse” (2010)
- Best Country Solo Performance for “Mean” (2012)
- Best Country Song for “Mean” (2012)
- Best Song Written for Visual Media for “Safe & Sound” (2013)
- Album of the Year for 1989 (2016)
- Best Pop Vocal Album for 1989 (2016)
- Best Music Video for “Bad Blood” (2016)
- Album of the Year for Folklore (2021)
- Best Music Video for “All Too Well (10 Minute Version)” (2023)
Taylor Swift’s Grammy Achievements
Taylor Swift’s Grammy wins are not only impressive in number but also in significance. She has achieved several milestones and records with her Grammy wins, such as:
- She won her first Grammy at the age of 20, making her the youngest artist to win Album of the Year at that time.
- Winning Album of the Year three times, becoming the first woman and the fourth artist overall to do so.
- Winning Album of the Year with Folklore, which was recorded entirely during the COVID-19 pandemic and released with less than a day’s notice.
- Winning Best Music Video with “All Too Well (10 Minute Version)”, which was a re-recorded and extended version of a fan-favorite song from her 2012 album Red.
Taylor Swift has also received consistent recognition and praise from Grammy voters throughout her career, as she has been nominated in various categories and genres, such as country, pop, rock, rap, and alternative.
Other Awards and Recognitions
Besides Grammys, Taylor Swift has also won many other awards and recognitions for her music and achievements. Some of them are:
- Guinness World Records, such as the fastest-selling digital album by a female artist for Folklore, and the most streamed female artist on Spotify in one year.
- Listicles, such as Time’s 100 Most Influential People in the World, Billboard’s Woman of the Decade, and Rolling Stone’s 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.
- Honorary degree, such as Doctor of Music from Berklee College of Music in 2021.
Taylor Swift is undoubtedly one of the most successful and influential artists of all time. She has won 12 Grammys and many other awards and recognitions for her music and achievements. She has also inspired millions of fans around the world with her talent, creativity, and authenticity.