CTmatador is an App independent trading platform where traders can trade from anywhere around the world without installing the App.
It is a user-friendly platform exhibited through its extremely easy-to-use interphase, which can be tagged “Pro-layman.”
With CTmatador, trading has been simplified to reduce unnecessary technicalities that may hinder profitability. It can be said to be a fast-rising Company with great statistics implying it would grow into a household name in the trading world.
Advantages of CTmatador
- CTmatador operates one of the easiest account creation procedures in the market. With three easy steps, users can go on to start their trading journey on the platform.
- CTmatador offers one of the safest environments for trading. Users are less likely to lose their accounts due to any security breach whatsoever. It adheres to stringent security measures to safeguard users’ accounts and portfolios.
- Users of CTmatador are less likely to lose their funds due to a bad trading decision because CTmatador allows access to market experts who keeps a keen eye on their activities and offers personalized support in the form of suggestions and tutorials.
Funding the trading account is easy as it allows multiple payment methods, which include
- Wire transfer and Card Payments. Withdrawal of funds on CTmatador is much easier than the funding process. Users get their withdrawals processed immediately without any form of bottleneck delays.
- 24/7 customer support is available on the CTmatador platform. Users easily contact and swiftly get responses to their questions anytime with a short response period.
- Learning materials are made available by the platform to teach the fundamentals of trading financial markets.
Disadvantages of CTmatador
- The platform charges a basic package, averagely more expensive than most trading platforms.
- KYC verification criteria are too stringent to be met and may not be easily satisfied by intending users from some parts of the world.
- The platform does not support payment methods that may be open to some potential users.
How to open an account
To sign up on CTmatador, a user can click on any of the numerous call-to-action buttons on websites. They’re now then directed to the signup page. The platform then mandates some particular sessions of the form to be filled; they include:
- Your name
- Email Address
- Mobile number
- City of Residence
- Terms and condition box
Immediately an account is opened, the users are at liberty to either trade from the Web or the App. Then a personalized trading account is set depending on the preferred package the user opts for. This, of course, has different service benefits allocated to each package.
The standard package enjoys one of the most trusted solutions on the market. Its features include:
- A registration fee of up to 5000 dollars without tax.
- Withdraw and deposit funds anytime
- Continuous online customer service support.
- Trade at a lightning pace
Advanced is the upgraded version of the standard, and it’s accessible by paying 25000 dollars annual fee.
Some of the advanced package features include:
- All benefits of the Standard package
- Relationship Manager
- Access to the premium market analysis at discounted rates.
- Tax and trade report at the accounting closing date
Other packages include:
- Professional package
- Expert package
- Institutional package
CTmatador, in an attempt to reduce fraud and stolen identity, requires every user to verify the integrity of their account information by verifying their identity. A user verifies their identity on CTmatador by submitting the documents listed below:
- A photo ID(Usually a driver’s license or an International Passport)
- A selfie of the user holding the photo ID
- Proof of address
The document submitted is usually verified within three business days.
CTmatador risk disclosure
Just like most trading platforms, users are informed that their transactions are performed through the services of CTmatador and are speculative.
In order words, this means that significant loss might be recorded to the range of a customer’s total deposit.
When that happens, that client will bear the entirety of the negative balance. All though, even if the client does not dump the account, they would not be forced to pay.
On this platform, you are responsible for your trading risk. The broker has no business telling you when or not to get into a trade.
The broker will only objectively present news, market reports to give you better leverage for making more informed trading decisions.
CTmatador App is available for iOS and Android and has mostly positive reviews. The emphasis is on the ease of conducting business without hitches on the App, which is a plus for the platform.
“Contact CTmatador if you want to learn more.