If your loved one has suddenly passed away or has been battling an illness for a long time and is on their way to transitioning, it can be a very sad and depressing time for you and your family. One of the things to think about now is how you are going to move forward and how you are going to remember your loved one’s memory to the best of your ability.
Think of the time that you spend with them during their lifetime that has made you proud to be a part of their family – when you think of this feeling, use this feeling of love and respect to begin planning their funeral.
You want to choose the decorations, style, and materials for the funeral that is respectable and will honor your loved ones memory. How can you choose the right decorations that would make them happy? If she enjoyed traditionalism, you can use black decorations, wooden coffins, and other decor that would respect her wishes. If she enjoyed something a little more modern, then choosing more light-hearted creations and a nice casket could be the way to go.
Custom-Made Casket Features
Learn more interesting features that you can add to a custom-made casket to make it ideal for your loved one’s funeral.
- Top color – One of the main features you can customize when it comes to choosing a custom casket for your mother’s funeral is the top color. Maybe a casket that has a top color of silver, gold, purple, green, blue, purple, or even a metallic color.
- Middle color – The next aspect to customize for your coffin in an upcoming funeral is the middle color. You can choose a wide range of colors that pairs well with the top color, such as silver, gold, maroon, yellow, gold, or aqua.
- Bottom color – The third characteristic of a coffin that you can alter is the bottom color. This color should match the theme of the coffin so that it looks presentable and well put-together during the funeral service.
- Material – The fourth characteristic that you can use to customize your casket is the material you use for the inside of the coffin. Do you want your casket to be a traditional wood material, or would you rather the casket be metal or steel? You can choose the material that you think is best for longevity of the casket.
- Rubber Gasket – The last aspect of a customized coffin to consider is whether you would like a gasketed casket or not. This feature involves adding a rubber seal between the top lid and the body, which is used to protect the casket. It also comes with a lock for added protection.
Start Designing Your Custom-Made Casket Today
We know that decorating and planning a funeral is a stressful and tiring process. However, choosing to have a custom-made casket for your loved one allows you to personalize it to reflect who they were in this lifetime. Honoring their last wishes makes the process a bit easier and more comforting. Begin creating your custom-made casket today.