The summer months can be pretty dull Why not have some fun while living your life? The idea of having fun with jokes might seem a bit childish these days. We’re wiser, older and have become adults. Who cares. Let’s get back to business!
1. Put a walkie-talkie in the trees in front of your home or in the mailbox. shout at passers-by when they pass by.
2. Randomly ask someone in the elevator if they have flinched.
3. Visit a pet shop locate birdseeds and inquire with the staff member about the time frame time for your bird to expand.
4. Fill a empty Windex bottle with blue Gatorade and take a sip in public. After that, you’ll be huddled together in pain.
5. Display your ID to people and ask “Have you seen this man/woman? “
6. Create vanilla pudding. then put it in a jar of mayonnaise that is empty and enjoy it in an outdoor park.
7. Write a number that is random. “The eagle has landed, repeat the eagle has landed. “
8.Ask for a Happy Meal that is additional happiness.
9. Make ice cubes of mentos and place them into a family member’s drink.
10. Keep track of joggers while driving as you hit the Eye of the Tiger.
11. In the evening, put the toilet in wrapping newspaper.
12. Contact Pizza Hut and ask them for their number to Domino’s.
13. If you witness someone throwing coins into fountains, Lean in and tell them that their wishes don’t be fulfilled. You can then throw the coin into.
14. Create a signboard on the drive-through that reads, “Speaker broken, please yell.” Watch in amazement.
15. Take part in a high five competition in a shopping center with a companion.
16. If a sibling or parent comes to your home, greet them with a gun battle.
17. Begin by talking to a stranger and begin telling your story of life.
18. Begin by drawing them on a piece paper. Once you’re done, you can give it to them.
19. Go to the Starbucks and talk to people you meet.
20. Make a fart sound or download an app. Every when someone bends, make a fart sound.
21. Display flyers with the number of a relative or friend’s phone informing them that they will be hosting the Chewbacca imitation contest. Participants are asked to call them and do their best impression. Winner gets $25.
22. You can put a dollar on an angler’s line and catch look for people to catch on the street.
23. Begin by chatting with someone you don’t know and tell them. “You’re it! No tag backs! “
24. Ask someone for advice you don’t need
25. Watch the artist’s work
26. You can take your sofa out to the park
27. Make a slash on a plant
Let’s forget about S-E R-I-O U-S You at least had a smile, didn’t? Include it on our list, create an entirely new list, be creative, discover how much your mind will go or it can expand your imagination to another level to make a difference and shrink or expand by a bit. It’s a great way to relax – there are There are no charges for a visit to a therapist!
It’s more effective then “I am bored”! Make a list, give it to a person you know, put it up on the wall, or send it to us , or at the very least inform us if you aren’t bored even after you’ve completed your list!
“WHAT TO DO WHEN BORED”?
There are millions of people who are just a bit bored!
Cool, fun loving creative people like YOU are able to help. Let us know how you enjoy your time with your loved ones members and your friends do to brighten your day!
Consider the most enjoyable time you’ve had, the things you’ve said about your self rather than “bored”, the greatest thing you’ve ever come up with and your next top goal “must do before I die” mission, your previous and your current interests or the things that entertained you for hours or entertained you for hours! This is your chance to make an impact on someone else’s life with exciting “What to do when bored” ideas!