192.168.0.1 is the default gateway used for admin panel logging in routers and modems, such as D-Link. The simple and advanced settings can be configured using 192.168.0.1.
The 192.168.0.1 IP address is an alternative address for the NETGEAR admin panel for all NETGEAR routers. You can access the Admin Panel 192.168.0.1 from your Web browser if you are unable to access the Admin Panel through www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com. Thus, you can use the alternative 192.168.0.1 to access the Admin Panel for your NETGEAR Router and make the adjustments needed if you cannot access www.routerlogin.com/www.routerlogin.net.
How to Login to 192.168.0.1?
If your Internet Router/default Modem’s IP Address is 192.168.0.l, then you can easily login into a setup panel and control your Router/Internet Modem’s Settings. Follow these steps to login to 192.168.0.1:
- Ensure that your computer is wirelessly or through an Ethernet Cable linked to the network.
- Now open your web browser for Internet access.
- Type http://192.168.0.1 or 192.168.0.1 from the address bar.
- A router/modem login page is shown.
- Enter your default setup page username and password.
- You will be logged into the config page and will be able to make the adjustments you want to make after entering the login credentials.
How to access the 192.168.0.1 page of NETGEAR router?
You can do this by 192.168.0.1 just as you enter the NETGEAR router’s administration page at www.routerlogin.com. Make sure you are linked to the network of the NETGEAR Router. Follow these steps to the NETGEAR Router Admin Page until your link is linked.
- Launch your default Web Browser.
- Type 192.168.0.1 and http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Press Enter.
- In the specified fields, type the user name and password. The default username is “admin,” and “password” is the default username. (The case sensitive is both username and password.)
- Click the Log In tab.
- Your NETGEAR Router Admin Page will now log in.
Recover Username and Password – 192.168.0.1
When you forget your username and/or password for the admin panel of your router, here is what you should do –
Default Username and Password
Many people don’t even know their router’s default username and password. This is the simplest way to do that, simply log in to your router’s Admin panel by type of username and password.
The default username and password can be easily found on the box where the router arrived, on the router sticker, or in the documents accompanying it!
You can display our default user name and password lists for different routers if you have no documentation or router box or cannot locate it on a router label.
Resetting the Router
If you’ve modified your default username/password and forgotten it, the easiest way to get back to the default router is to reset the changes to reverse them back to your settings. In order to reset your router:
To perform a factory reset, follow these steps:
- Take a tiny, thin piece, like a toothpick.
- Check the back of your router for a small hidden button with RESET mark.
- Keep the button for 10-15 seconds by pushing or pulling it on with the toothpick.
- The router will reboot and everything is reset to factory settings once it is started again.
- The default login username and password can then be used.
Erick Miser is a Senior Author of Read Us 24×7. He lives in the United States of America. He’s best known for Technical, business, and review Content Writing along with the proper knowledge base of SEO.