Need Windows 10 Pro Full Version Download ISO File? Want to know How to Install Windows 10? Go through the article.
Windows 10 is another version of the Operating System developed by Microsoft, was first announced on September 30, 2014, and was initially released as a developer preview on July 15, 2015, and the general public version was released on July 29, 2015.
Windows 10 was made available for download from MSDN and Technet, and later on, it rolled out as a free update to the Windows Store for retail copies of Windows 8 and Windows 7 users. Windows 10 is supported in devices like PC, Laptop, Mobile, and much more. If you purchase the license once then you can update to the future versions without any cost, and you will also receive timely security updates. Windows 10 Pro Full Version Download is now available worldwide.
Microsoft Edge Browser, Virtual Desktop System, a Task View window, fingerprint, and face recognition with Windows Hello, and DirectX 12 was introduced in Windows 10. Windows 10 surpassed Windows 7 as the world’s most popular version of Windows by January 2018.
Most Popular Features of Windows 10
1. Task View
A Task View function shows all open windows, allowing users to switch between them, or switch between multiple workspaces.
2. Windows Subsystem for Linux
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update ( Version 1607 Codename- Redstone 2) which was publicly available from April 11, 2017, added Windows Subsystem for Linux which allows a user-space environment to Support Linux distribution that runs natively on Windows. The module converts system calls from Linux into those of the Windows NT kernel.
3. Storage Requirement Compression in Windows 10
To minimize the operating system’s disc footprint Windows 10 compresses system files automatically. The program will minimize Windows storage footprint by around 1.5 GB for 32-bit systems, and 2.6 GB for 64-bit systems.
4. DirectX 12
Windows 10 comes with DirectX 12, alongside WDDM 2.0.
Version History of Windows 10
|Version||Codename||Marketing name||Release date|
|1507||Threshold 1||N/A||July 29, 2015|
|1511||Threshold 2||November Update||November 10, 2015|
|1607||Redstone 1||Anniversary Update||August 2, 2016|
|1703||Redstone 2||Creators Update||April 5, 2017|
|1709||Redstone 3||Fall Creators Update||October 17, 2017|
|1803||Redstone 4||April 2018 Update||April 30, 2018|
|1809||Redstone 5||October 2018 Update||November 13, 2018|
|1903||19H1||May 2019 Update||May 21, 2019|
|1909||19H2||November 2019 Update||November 12, 2019|
|2004||20H1||May 2020 Update||May 27, 2020|
Windows 10 Editions
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise
- Windows 10 Mobile
How to Download Windows 10?
Windows 10 Pro Full Version Download and Other Windows 10 Versions from several platforms.
- Download Via Update Assistant
- Create Windows 10 Installation Media
- To download Windows 10 Enterprise Editions Sign in to the Volume Licensing Service Center.
- For MSDN downloads Sign in to your subscription on the MSDN Portal.
- To download Insider Preview builds Visit the Windows Insider site.
- For Education, Editions Students need to Visit the Download Academic Products page (Product Key Required)
How to Install Windows 10?
- Upgrade to Windows 10 Via Update Assistant
- Windows 10 Pro Full Version Download ISO File and Install With any USB Drive
- Upgrade using Windows 10 Installation Media Tool
Windows 10 Pro Full Version Download ISO File Install Using Rufus
- Windows 10 Pro Full Version Download here.
- Install Rufus or any other USB Bootable creation Tool.
- Insert any USB drive of Capacity 8-16 GB.
- Open Rufus, choose the ISO image file that you have download, start the process.
- Next, insert the bootable USB for installing Windows 10.
- Restart PC.
- Choose it to boot from USB Drive first.
- Press any Key to Start Windows 10 Installer.
- Select language and Keyboard.
- Click on ‘Install Now’.
- Activate Windows with Product Key or choose “I don’t have a product key”
- Choose the installation type as Custom (Clean Install) or Upgrade.
- Select the Driver where you want to install Windows 10.
- Start installation Choosing the drive.
- If you already have any OS installed in the system then just format the driver and proceed installation.
- Sit back and relax until the process continues.
- Click on ‘Do this later’ in case it is asking for any product key.
- Follow the rest of the Instructions to complete the installation.
- After the installation completes you can remove the USB drive.