Father of Late Sushant Singh Rajput, raised a number of allegations against Rhea Chakraborty, including suicide abetment, in relation to his son’s death on her and six others, including her family members in his police complaint.
On Tuesday at a Rajiv Nagar police station in Patna, Krishna Kumar Singh lodged an FIR against Rhea Chakraborty and her family in the various sections under the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
Rajput’s 74-year-old father filed the case in Patna and said he was unable to fight the case in Mumbai due to health problem. On June 14, Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead at his Mumbai flat in Bandra.
Here are some of the allegations made by Rajput’s father:
- The case has been brought under many parts of the IPC including 341 (punishment for wrongful restraint), 342 (punishment for wrongful confinement), 380 (theft in dwelling house), 406 (punishment for criminal breach of trust), 420 (cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property) and 306 (abetment of suicide) and 120(B).
- He claimed that Sushant was held from his family. She managed his savings account, too. It has also been reported that crores of rupee have been withdrawn from the account, “said Sanjay Singh, Police General Inspector (Patna Central Zone).
- Rajput’s Father, 8 June said on FIR that Rhea Chakraborty left with cash, jewellery, laptops, credit cards, its PIN and password, important documents and doctor receipts. He also added that his son’s bank balance was going down.
- Sushant called his sister and told her that Rhea had threatened him to show doctor receipts to the media and would prove him mad. Thereafter, no person would give him work,” Singh said in the FIR.
- “On June 8 night, Sushant’s secretary Disha committed suicide. Rhea had appointed her as Sushant’s secretary. Later, Rhea blocked Sushant’s number on her cell. Sushant was afraid that Rhea could have made him responsible for his manager’s suicide as she had threatened to frame him in the secretary’s suicide case.”
- In his complaint, Rajput’s father has also sought to invoke the provisions of the Mental Health Care Act, alleging that the “machinations” of Chakraborty and her family members had caused his son to crack up, despite a successful career in films, and ultimately drove him to suicide.
- KK Singh has accused Chakraborty of having befriended Rajput in May 2019 with a clear intent to use his good contacts for the advancement of her own career.
- He has also alleged that the actress was aided by her family members, including her parents since they all were looking to “purloin the assets of my son worth crores of rupees and started interfering in all aspects of his life.”
- KK Singh also wants a police investigation to ascertain where the Rs 15 crore deposited in a bank account held by Rajput was transferred.
- The complaint said Chakraborty and her family convinced Rajput to leave his own residence and stay at a resort in the vicinity of Mumbai claiming his house was “haunted”.
- “At one point in time, my son decided to give up films, settle down in Coorg and pursue farming. He was blackmailed by Chakraborty who threatened him that she would make his medical history public and let the world know that he was mentally unstable, putting his career in jeopardy,” he alleged in the FIR.
- KK Singh has alleged that Chakraborty got Rajput treated by some “conniving” doctors for mental illness while keeping his family in the dark.
Source: Hindustan Times