We are confined to our homes and our movement is also constrained by the present health crisis. However, the lack of enough exercise may cause the body to feel bloated. If not treated, pain and discomfort can also occur. This is why healthy eating and regular exercises are particularly important.
Feeling bloated? Here are a few simple tips that will make you feel better:
1. Take Plenty of Fresh and Green vegetables: Having carrots and beetroots in your diet is very good for health. But make sure you first wash them with a pinch of salt and warm water. Instead of raw you might eat steamed salads. Gourds are excellent additions to your diet, such as ridge gourd, bottle gourd, bitter gourd are great additions to your diet as vitamins A and C, they are strongly antioxidant.
2. Stop Drinking Excess Tea and Coffee: they appear to dry up the body. But you can use cinnamon, cardamom, tulsi, neem, lemon herbal teas as they help the body to fight any infection and enhance immunity. One of the best choices is Haldi Doodh. Turmeric is an antibiotic and antiseptic agent that is a natural substance.
3. Include Dry Fruits in Your Diet: almonds, walnuts, pistachio, chia seeds, flax seeds are a major source and omega 3 acids are a great source of protein.
4. Physical Exercise is Always Recommended: Regularly exercise to make your body and mind feel fresh and energetic. It is recommended to practice indoors during monsoons.
5. Include Anti-inflammatory and Anti-Viral Foods: Anti-viral foods are rich in compounds that contribute to reducing body water retention. You may select foods such as gingerol-rich ginger, allicin-rich garlic, curcumin-rich turmeric, eugenol-rich tulsi, azadirachtin- rich neem, and lemongrass with triterpenoids.
Erick Miser is a Senior Author of Read Us 24×7. He lives in the United States of America. He’s best known for Technical, business, and review Content Writing along with the proper knowledge base of SEO.