If you play Apex Legends, you might be curious about how many Apex Packs you have opened so far. Apex Packs are loot boxes that contain cosmetic items for your weapons, legends, banners and more. They can be earned by leveling up or purchased with real money. Knowing how many Apex Packs you have opened can help you estimate your chances of getting rare items, such as heirlooms, or plan your spending wisely. In this article, we will show you how to find out how many Apex Packs have you opened using different methods.
Why tracking your Apex Packs is important
Apex Packs are not just a way to customize your appearance in Apex Legends. They also have a system of bad luck protection that guarantees you a legendary item (the highest rarity) every 30 packs and an heirloom set (a special cosmetic item for a specific legend) every 500 packs. This means that the more packs you open, the closer you get to these guaranteed rewards.
Apex Legends lacks an integrated function revealing the total count of opened packs. Keeping track of progress and strategizing future acquisitions can pose a challenge. For instance, nearing the 500 pack milestone may prompt the desire to accumulate funds or coins for additional packs to acquire an heirloom. Conversely, a significant distance from this threshold could warrant waiting for a unique event or sale to optimize financial value.
Tracking your Apex Packs can also help you avoid overspending or getting addicted to gambling. Loot boxes are designed to trigger psychological rewards in your brain, making you want to open more and more. Maximize savings with budget tracking! Know how many packs opened & money spent.
The different methods to track your Apex Packs
Two chief strategies exist for monitoring your Apex Packs: leveraging an external website or performing your own calculations. Each approach presents unique advantages and drawbacks, offering you the freedom to select the most fitting for your needs.
Using the Apex Legends Status website to track your Apex Packs
One of the easiest and most accurate ways to track your Apex Packs is to use the Apex Legends Status website. This free tool enables input of your username and platform and displays assorted statistics related to your account. It reveals the number of packs you’ve opened, estimates the remaining packs required to secure an heirloom, quantifies the money spent on packs, and offers additional information. To use this website, follow these steps:
- Go to https://apexlegendsstatus.com/packs
- Enter your username and select your platform (Origin, Steam, PlayStation or Xbox)
- Click on Check Packs
- Wait for the website to load your data and display your results
The website engages the public API of Apex Legends to pull your account data. It boasts safety and reliability since it abstains from needing personal information or account access. Be aware, there could be issues if the API falls offline or your account remains private.
The manual method of calculating your Apex Packs
An alternate approach to monitor your Apex Packs entails manual computation via a formula. This strategy, though more labor-intensive and less precise compared to the website, proves beneficial for offline pack verification or during website unavailability.
To calculate your packs manually, follow these steps:
- Find out your current level and battle pass level
- Find out how many packs you have bought with real money or coins
- Use this formula: Packs = (Level – 22) / 2 + 5 + Battle Pass Packs + Bought Packs
- Round down the result to get an estimate of how many packs you have opened
The formula works by adding up the packs you get from leveling up, from the battle pass, and from buying them. However, it does not account for some factors that may affect your pack count, such as:
- The level cap increase from 100 to 500 happened in December 2013, which changed the frequency of pack rewards
- The special events that may give you free packs or discounted packs
- The bonus packs that may come with some editions or bundles of the game
- The refunds or compensations that may happen due to bugs or errors
Therefore, the manual method may not give you an exact number of packs, but rather an approximation. You may need to adjust the formula depending on when you started playing and what events or offers you participated in.
Tips and tricks for maximizing your Apex Pack earnings
Now that you know how to track your Apex Packs, you may wonder how to get more of them without spending too much money. Here are some tips and tricks to help you maximize your Apex Pack earnings:
- Play regularly and complete the daily and weekly challenges to level up faster and get more packs
- Buy the battle pass and complete the tiers to get more packs and coins
- Save your coins for special events or sales that may offer discounted or exclusive packs
- Use your crafting metals to craft the items you want instead of relying on luck
- Avoid buying packs impulsively or compulsively, and set yourself a reasonable budget and limit
What to do once you know how many Apex Packs you’ve opened
Once you know how many Apex Packs you’ve opened, you can use this information to plan your future actions. For example, you can:
- Decide whether you want to buy more packs or not, depending on how close you are to the guaranteed rewards and how much money you are willing to spend
- Choose which items you want to craft with your crafting metals, depending on what you are missing or what you like
- Compare your pack count with your friends or other players and see who is luckier or more dedicated
- Celebrate your achievements and enjoy your cosmetic items
Apex Packs are an important part of Apex Legends, as they provide you with cosmetic items that can enhance your gaming experience. However, they can also be a source of frustration or addiction if you don’t know how many packs you have opened or how much money you have spent. By tracking your Apex Packs using the methods we explained in this article, you can have more control over your progress and spending, and make smarter decisions for your future. We hope this article was helpful and informative, and we wish you good luck in your next Apex Pack opening!