You will find a number of ways that will help you to create an Instagram business account. Most importantly, you do not need to have a Facebook account to open a business account. These days, Instagram has become quite popular. If you are interested in marketing and business-related stuff, an Instagram business account will help you.
And to create an Instagram business account, it is not compulsory to have a Facebook account. To open a business account, you must have an Instagram account, a valid number and an email address. The medium to open an Instagram can be mobile or computer.
In case you are using a mobile, then you will receive an OTP code on the number that is active. Thus, it is very important to have an active mobile number. We have stated all the information that you need to move forward.
A Brief Idea About the Instagram Business Account
Facebook page and Instagram business account is quite similar. The Instagram account that you are using for marketing purposes is known as a business account.
Hence, you can enjoy a lot more features that a personal Instagram account holder can not enjoy. We have tried to mention a few features.
- Your account has the ability to boost the post.
- Attachment of links is also possible.
- The account has access to native analytics.
- You can sell any product directly from the Instagram post.
The Process to Create an Instagram Business Account Without Facebook
We have started the steps that will help you to create an Instagram business account without Facebook. Do follow the steps accordingly to get the desired result. The steps are the same for Android, iOS and Windows.
- First, you need to install Instagram on your preferred device.
- Once you complete the installation process, open the app to move forward.
- As soon as you open the app, you will come across three options:
Log in with Facebook
- From the option, you need to select the Sign-up option. After that, the Instagram account registration screen will appear.
- You can either use your phone number or email ID to create an account. Do not worry about the process it will be the same for both cases.
- If you choose the phone number, then enter the active number and select the next button. You will get an OTP code to confirm the phone number.
- After the confirmation, select the next option.
- Then, you need to provide your full name and the password if you newly created an Instagram account.
- Now, choose the Change username option to provide the user name.
- Instagram might ask you to link your Facebook profile. You can skip this option if you do not have an account.
- Add a profile picture, and when the account is created, go to the Settings option. You need to scroll down and select the Switch To Business Account option.
- Then add a few details like business category and contact information, etc.
- To complete the process, hit the Done option.
Create an Instagram Business Account without Facebook via Computer
In case you are using a computer to create your Instagram business account without Facebook, we have provided the guidance. The steps are very simple. Just follow the steps to get the desired result.
- You need to open the browser on your computer and visit the official website.
- Now you need to select the sign-up option. Give your mobile number that is currently active and your email ID.
- Then, fill up the full name and password option.
- Instagram will inform you to attach your Facebook profile. It is not a mandatory option, and you can skip it if you want.
- After creating the account, go to the settings options and choose the Switch To Business Account option.
- Give your details like business category and contact information.
- Finally, hit the Done option.
Features of an Instagram Business Account
We have provided the features of an Instagram business account. This will give you a better idea of your Instagram business account.
- You will get to use Instagram insights. This will give you information about new followers, profile views, impressions, number of posts, etc.
- The business account will let you tag directly within an Instagram post.
- Instagram checkout has the ability to sell its products completely within Instagram.
- It is quite similar to the Facebook ads. You can set up, run and track campaigns, etc.
- You can also promote your posts through the app.
- If you want, you can add a contact and auction button on the profile.
- With the business account, you will get quick reply features. This feature will save a lot of time and will create messages for the most frequently asked questions.
- With the help of branded content approval, you can restrict who can tag you in their post as a branded content partner.
- In case you have more than 10k followers on Instagram, then you will be able to add links to the Instagram stories with the business account.
- You will get an inbox management feature that will allow you to filter messages into three categories. There are requests, general and primary.
- With this account, you can in advance plan photos or videos as well as schedule to go to live at a certain date and time.
Converting the Personal Instagram Account to a Business Account
In case you already have a personal Instagram account, then you do not need to create a new business account. It is quite easy to convert your personal account into a business account. We have given the steps.
- To begin with, open the personal account and select the profile icon to go to your profile.
- Then, at the top, you will notice a three-line icon. Select the settings option.
- After that go to the Switch To Business Account option and hit the Continue option.
- Now you need to add a few pieces of information like the email address, phone number, physical address, etc.
- Finally, hit the Done option to complete the process.
The business account is completely free. If you want to promote any business, then you can use the Instagram business account. It will have an amazing impact. We have provided the steps. This will guide you well.
In total 5 Instagram account, you can have, and later, you can switch between them without logging out or logging in. The business account might not show who viewed your profile, but it will definitely show you the number of people who have visited.