The “SIM Not Provisioned MM 2” error means that your SIM card is not activated or properly inserted into your phone.
This issue often arises with a new phone or SIM card, or during number transfer to a new SIM card. Here are potential solutions for resolving the error:
- Try restarting your phone to check if the error disappears.
- Switching airplane mode on and off might restore the network connection.
- Look for updates for the carrier services application on your phone, if it exists.
- Activation of your SIM card can be verified by dialing a carrier-specific automated number, sending an SMS, or accessing the activation portal on your carrier’s website.
- Ensure the SIM card sits correctly in its slot and is free from damage or dirt. If feasible, try inserting it into a different slot or device.
- In case of persistent errors, consult your network provider. They can inspect your SIM card or account for issues. A new SIM card may be necessary if the problem persists.