The new features in iOS 15 build on the strong foundation that iMessage and FaceTime have already established. You’ve seen the green join button on iMessage, but you’re not sure what it does.
The green join button is a new feature in iMessage that lets you quickly and easily add people to group chats or more let’s know more about it in this article.
What does the green join button mean on iMessage?
The green join button on iMessage means that you can join a group chat. Group chat is a feature in iMessage that allows you to have a conversation with multiple people at the same time.
When you see the green join button, it means that someone in the chat has invited you to join the conversation. Once you accept the invitation, you will be added to the group chat and will be able to participate in the conversation.
If you don’t want to join the group chat, you can simply ignore the invitation and you will not be added to the chat.
You can also leave a group chat at any time by tapping on the “Leave Chat” button. Group chat is a great way to stay connected with friends and family members who are far away. It’s also a great way to connect with people who share your interests.
How to use the green join button?
- Go to your iPhone’s Settings app and select “Messages.”
- Select the “iMessage” switch to turn it on (if it’s not already).
- Tap the “Send & Receive” option in the Messages section.
- Make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected in the “You can be reached by iMessage at” section.
- Tap the “Add Another Email…” option and enter your Apple ID email address in the pop-up window that appears.
- Make sure that the new email address is selected in the “Start new conversations from” section.
- Tap the “Done” button to save your changes. Now, when you open the Messages app and start a new conversation, you’ll see a green “Join” button in the upper right corner.
- Tap this button to add people to the conversation. When you tap these two options will come audio call and video call.
- That’s it! Now you know how to use the green “Join” button in the Messages app to start audio and video calls with your favorite people.
- If you’re having trouble getting the green “Join” button to appear, make sure that everyone in the conversation has iMessage turned on.
- You should also check that your phone number is selected in the “You can be reached by iMessage at” section of the Settings app.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try restarting your iPhone or resetting your network settings.
The green join button on iMessage is a great way to start audio and video calls with your favorite people.
You can also use this button to add people to a group chat or to remove people from a group chat. It’s a very convenient way to use iMessage and we recommend that you use it.
How to create a group chat on iMessage
To create a group chat on iMessage, tap on the “New Message” icon and then select the “Add Contact” icon. Type in the names of the contacts you want to add to the chat and then tap “Create”.
What are the different ways to leave a group chat on iMessage?
There are two ways to leave a group chat on iMessage. The first way is to tap on the “Leave Chat” button in the upper-left corner of the screen. The second way is to go to the “Settings” menu and then select “Leave Chat”.
Can I remove people from a group chat on iMessage by using the green join button?
You can remove people from a group chat on iMessage by using the green join button. To do this, simply tap on the button and then select the 'Remove from Group Chat' option.
How to delete a group chat on iMessage?
To delete a group chat on iMessage, go to the “Settings” menu and then select “Delete Chat”. You will then be asked to confirm that you want to delete the chat.
Are there any other things I should know about the green join button on iMessage?
If you want to change the settings of a group chat, you can click on the green join button and then select the option to change the settings of the group chat. There are many different things you should know about the green join button on iMessage, and you can use this information to make your group chat experience more enjoyable.