You only got to the Internet from web browsers at one time. But Safari set the bar higher for web browsers from the day it was released. It incorporated sophisticated elements of architecture that made navigation a delight. Safari for Windows 10 is easy to use and has driven you away and helps you to navigate from website to website quickly.
Safari is targeted at emphasizing surfing and not the browser. A single-pixel width is the browser picture. Only if appropriate you see a scroll bar. No status bar is available by default. Instead, the page loads will turn to the progress indicator.
Based on the reputation of Apple, the Safari browser has amazed users with its uniqueness and ease of design.
It’s easy to access and supports all Windows 10, smartphones, and tablet devices from PCs. Here are some defining characteristics of this browser.
Features of Safari Browser
Safari is recognized as the fastest browser in the world and loading does not take long. Additional functions are:
- Privacy and Security- Safari is the only browser that offers the functionality of DuckDuckGo, a search engine with no integrated tracking function.
- AirPlay-Enabled- You will play Video on a website on your television with AirPlay. Only press the AirPlay button and watch it on the widescreen on compatible images.
- Mute Tab- You can silence audio automatically without having trouble locating the tab from which it comes.
- Protection from Harmful Sites- Safari defends you against fake websites and against ransomware. It stops the loading of those pages and warns if a website is suspect.
- Pin Websites- You can conveniently browse Facebook, Twitter, Webmail, etc by pinning them onto your favorite pages. They will run in the background.
- Faster than Chrome and Firefox- In this department, no other browser is beating Safari; it is the fastest browser in the world.
Innovative features such as these, demonstrate how satisfactory Safari navigation can be. Safari also features a sharing icon to share everything you discover on the internet.
Safari vs Firefox vs Chrome Performance
Safari Browser runs on your Windows 10 PC with a minimalist style and an overwhelmingly free GUI and in terms of speed and performance, Apple works better for other browsers.
Check out the below results
Safari for Windows Technical Specifications
Title: Safari 5.1.7 for Windows
File size: 38.49 MB
Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows XP
Available languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Chinese
Last Updated: Thursday, May 10th, 2012
Author: Apple Inc (https://www.apple.com)
How to Install Safari Browser on Windows 10?
- Visit Filehippo’s official website. Here you will also find Safari 5.1.7 for Windows.
- Click on the Download button on the right top side.
- After you download Safari for Windows 10 you will get a SafariSetup.exe file.
- Simply follow the steps and install the browser.
Note: Safari updates for Windows are no longer offered by Apple. The last update for Windows is Safari 5.1.7
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Safari available for Windows 10?
Ans- Yes, you can download Safari for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. However, Apple no longer supports Safari for the Windows operating system.
- Is there a version of Safari for Windows?
Ans- Apple no longer supports Safari for Windows 10. Safari for Windows was last update 5.1.7
- Why was Safari for Windows discontinued?
Ans- One potential explanation could be the poor market valuation of Safari for Windows, which could not warrant keeping and promoting a Safari version of Windows.
- Is Safari better than Chrome?
Ans- Safari is beating Chrome because it is energy efficient, protects your privacy more efficiently, and fits best for Mac.
Erick Miser is a Senior Author of Read Us 24×7. He lives in the United States of America. He’s best known for Technical, business, and review Content Writing along with the proper knowledge base of SEO.